The Student Room Group

1st poll after David Cameron's EU reforms Leave takes a 6% lead

The biggest lead for the leave campaign for 1 year

http://order-order.com/2015/11/13/leave-still-polling-ahead-of-remain/
Reply 1
Does anybody have the proper result, the figures including DK.
Pay no attention to the polls until at least the negotiations are actually serious.

Not that the powers being asked for all all that serious, I have very little faith in the general public to make the sensible choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thing is that I don't really by into polls for close things like this; on the day who knows. However, the EU out side have going for them;

A migrant crisis that will only get worse (reducing faith in the EU).
Immigration that will only rise (reducing the desire to stay in the EU).
(So the big question, immigration, will only favour the out campaign).
Also bear in mind that when, not if, Cameron comes back with the absolutely trivial "negotiations" the public will be even more inclined to leave. I mean he hasn't; even asked for anything substantial so even if he gets all of his points the public will not be won over I suspect. Nothing about limiting free movement of people is one omission in particular you just have to laugh at.

Farage will absolutely destroy the pro-EU politicans (he did before with Nick Clegg) as well. He is very knowledgeable on the topic, can spend literally all of his time anticipating the counter arguments (unlike Cameron who has to run a country and Corbyn who has to try and destroy Labour) and most importantly isn't a proven liar in the mould of the pro-EU politicans. His personality is a bit hit and miss but I also reckon this will be a hit for him but we saw in the election debates he can be a bit extreme sometimes.
Fair enough but people believe the line about 3 million jobs which is laughable.

A lot of people believe renegotiation is possible which is laughable.

Some people think unlimited migration is a good thing which is laughable.

And lest we forget 40 years ago on the last vote he got sod all spun it like he got something worthwhile and the sheep voted in.

All in all the public are dumb and don't take enough interest to educate themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Having had a check it seems its still up in the air.

ICM had 46-38 for remain.
Survation (this poll) is actually 43-38 for leave.

I'd have to see whether the Survation EU poll was telephone or online before judging it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending