The Student Room Group

I don't want to use condoms. I do want sex.

Scroll to see replies

Lol if I was a guy I would never wear a condom, whats the point of having sex if you are gonna put on a condom. Thank god Im a lesbian I dont have to worry about **** like this.
Original post by driftawaay
Lol if I was a guy I would never wear a condom, whats the point of having sex if you are gonna put on a condom. Thank god Im a lesbian I dont have to worry about **** like this.

That's refreshingly honest, non radical feminist and non - received wisdom.

Thankyou.
Good luck protecting yourself from STDs
Reply 23
Original post by drowzee
Good luck protecting yourself from STDs

There's always the adverts that get posted on here during the night "Best Black Magic spells 4 you. Predict future. Cure curses, AIDS, cancer, everythings. Call 0777..."

I'm sure they are genuine and could help the OP.

Actually, talking of STDs, it's not so much OP as "Ow! Pee!"
Original post by Simes
There's always the adverts that get posted on here during the night "Best Black Magic spells 4 you. Predict future. Cure curses, AIDS, cancer, everythings. Call 0777..."

I'm sure they are genuine and could help the OP.

Actually, talking of STDs, it's not so much OP as "Ow! Pee!"

Why does everyone assume it's like that. For a start I could be in committed monogamy where we are both clean, and not use condoms. I could sleep with a girl unprotected where we both really like each other and I know she isn't the type who's slept around unprotected, and don't make some snide comment about she is please. I don't just mean indsicriminately ****ing tarts who have slept around with no condoms again with no condom. There is a scale. Not every instance of having sex without a condom is the way it;s being portrayed in this thread.
Original post by Anonymous
Fine, I respect your view but that isn't me, so please don't level that at me, I wasn't talking or intending co-ercing, I was talking the dilemma between remaining celibate and doing it with a woman who wanted it without a condom, which I was recently offered. It would have been my choice to use a condom, we were so attracted I don't think I'd have the willpower. It's a constant dilemma. One part of me thinks we were made for each other and would have made a beautiful child(please don't attack me as an eviel guy with some feminist rhetoric for this, tell me it's fantasy , or that she hates me, you go girl, she is abiove you etc-not saying you're one of those but they do exist quite a lot) the other part is glad I practiced a quite noble sexual restraint.

Seriously? You think that's noble? Wow...I shall recommend you for a Victoria Cross...
Reply 26
Why does everyone assume it's like that. For a start I could be in committed monogamy
But you're not. You said you are single and intend to stay that way because you won't use a condom.

I could sleep with a girl unprotected where we both really like each other and I know she isn't the type who's slept around unprotected

Excuse me just a moment…

:laugh:

Sorry about that. Where were we?

If you you want jolly on your Johnnie, put a welly on your willy.
WTF
Original post by Melonlemon
Seriously? You think that's noble? Wow...I shall recommend you for a Victoria Cross...

Thankyou fair maiden.
Original post by Simes
But you're not. You said you are single and intend to stay that way because you won't use a condom.

I didn't, I said I was torn between celibacy ad unprotected sex, not that Intended to stay single.
That's refreshingly honest, non radical feminist and non - received wisdom.

Thankyou.

I love how "honest" and "wisdom" usually translates as "agrees with me".

I don't understand the thread really. Most people I know in relationships, the girl is on the pill. Get in one of these relationships.
Reply 31
Original post by Mankytoes
I don't understand the thread really. Most people I know in relationships, the girl is on the pill. Get in one of these relationships.

Or, better yet, get one of his own! :-)

I don't think he's twigged that relationships go through periods of increasing trust.
I'd feel OK about oral sex and mutual masturbation. But once you're in sorry, it just seems wrong,
You sound pretty basic mate.

Extremely stupid animalistic.
Reply 33
Hmm. Have you ever actually performed sexual intercourse? Either with or without a condom?
If you think someone has aids and wouldn't tell you, why the hell would you be with them anyway? And I don't want to have vapid sex with strangers anyhow. I want a relationship with interaction beyond that, I know that may seem weird in an era obsessed with staring at devices.

Mate people lie all the time. I've heard stories about people who have lied through their teeth and hidden the fact they have aids and their partners were none the wiser. These are people that obviously loved and trusted their partners.

You can trust someone with your life, but this does not mean they won't give you a STD that will cost you your life. Some people sadly don't give a **** if they infect you as long as they get to have their fun. Don't be so naive.

Realistically who would really look at someone and come to the conclusion that they have aids? Fair enough you shouldn't be having sex with someone you don't trust, but you should take it upon yourself to make sure you are protected at the end of the day. Prevention is better than cure.

Just make sure you and the other person are on the same page and other means of contraception are used.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Simes
Hmm. Have you ever actually performed sexual intercourse? Either with or without a condom?

Yes, I just do it very rarely, but plenty of times as I'm older. About 15 I think. I did it once without a condom.
Ok, I don't mean just as in, selfishly, it feels worse for me. I mean as in a serious moral objection to contraception. Whats the point in desiring a woman then ruining it with this stupid contraption? I will always be stigmatised and judged for being celibate or single, and not having sex for ages can get to me, plus not having the company of a woman I find attractive. So, should I just go **** it, and if it happens with no condom let it happen?

You sound like such a chill guy, are you ready to be a father? and maybe swap some STD's around whilst you're at it?

I'm not surprised your not getting any if you won't use a condom, you have to use them with sex workers so good luck finding someone (sober/with consent) that will let you go condom-less.
Original post by digitalangel18
You sound like such a chill guy, are you ready to be a father? and maybe swap some STD's around whilst you're at it?

I'm not surprised your not getting any if you won't use a condom, you have to use them with sex workers so good luck finding someone (sober/with consent) that will let you go condom-less.

Why do you talk about sex without a condom as though it's the weirdist thing in the world, when it is the sole reason we are here today? And why must all sex without a condom be categorised as sleeping around with randomers , the likes of drug addicts. Stop shaming and patholi#ogising something totally natural, it's the usual perverse liberal crap from brats who think they know everything, but then how could they when they have never known the significance of having a child, an d much of the propaganda comes from people who've never had them.
If you have a 'serious moral objection' to contraception, does this include other means, such as the pill?
Why do you talk about sex without a condom as though it's the weirdist thing in the world, when it is the sole reason we are here today? And why must all sex without a condom be categorised as sleeping around with randomers , the likes of drug addicts. Stop shaming and patholi#ogising something totally natural, it's the usual perverse liberal crap from brats who think they know everything, but then how could they when they have never known the significance of having a child, an d much of the propaganda comes from people who've never had them.

So you want a child? yeah it is natural to go without a condom, but people mainly do that to have a baby, and couples do have the cheeky time without. STD's are everywhere these days an can leave people infertile or worse.

If you go round having meaningless (but good sex) you'll leave a trail of abortions or babies, don't you care about your own health?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending