The Student Room Group

I don't want to use condoms. I do want sex.

Scroll to see replies

But in answer, yes I am ready and want to be a father, deeply weird and unnatural and indeed tragic as that may be(including my 60's liberal parents) who believe in endless contraceptive sex with as many as possible, decadent stupid liberal ideas, and running a woman right to the end of her fertility before you try and have a kid. I think it would offer resolution, direction and knowledge beyond that of the smug certainty of people who think they know everything but have never dealt with having a child. It would give life direction.
No offence but who cares. Why do we need to know this? If you don't want to use a condom find someone who is ok with that. It's really not a big deal, your sex life is a lot less interesting than you think it is. Literally no one cares.
Original post by AvaAdore
No offence but who cares. Why do we need to know this? If you don't want to use a condom find someone who is ok with that. It's really not a big deal, your sex life is a lot less interesting than you think it is. Literally no one cares.

Cognitive dissonance, my own objectively determined beliefs clashing with received wisdom.

But yours isn't right, that's why you post threads on it?

Oh, don't speak for other people please.
Okay good luck with that
Original post by AvaAdore

We don't give a **** about the bollox you post either, stop attention seeking (like with all of your threads)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending