The Student Room Group

Resitting Further maths modules, confused what to enter for ucas.

I'm resitting 4 Further maths modules and 0 maths modules as it was distributed when i got my A2 results, should I enter maths as pending (as the modules can be swapped around) or leave it? I received A in maths and C in further maths.
Original post by Student8374
I'm resitting 4 Further maths modules and 0 maths modules as it was distributed when i got my A2 results, should I enter maths as pending (as the modules can be swapped around) or leave it? I received A in maths and C in further maths.

Sorry you haven't had an answer to this. It may be too late, but I will quote in someone who will be able to help you.
@Muttley79 @Compost
Original post by Student8374

Which modules are your resitting? Any applied?

Your maths won't improve without resitting C3/C4 to get the A* so are you resitting any of the applied used in your Maths grade?
Original post by Muttley79
Which modules are your resitting? Any applied?

Your maths won't improve without resitting C3/C4 to get the A* so are you resitting any of the applied used in your Maths grade?

Thank you once again. This is an old unanswered thread, so it may be too late now, but I'm really grateful you answered the call.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Thank you once again. This is an old unanswered thread, so it may be too late now, but I'm really grateful you answered the call.

Well done you for spotting it! I had not see it before you tagged me.
Original post by Muttley79
Well done you for spotting it! I had not see it before you tagged me.

I've been doing my support team duty in going through the old, unanswered threads and giving them a bump.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending