The Student Room Group

Too crazy to be loved

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Psychosis. Depression. Unstable.

and when do you feel unstable. i really want to help you. so open up.
Psychotic depression. 17.

I'm sorry you have to go through this :hugs: but honestly as has been said this is not a reason to think you won't find anyone/that you are too crazy. Firstly there are lots of people out there in the exact same position and others who whilst they might not suffer from the same condition are still completely understanding and would be supportive of you. Please don't write yourself off! Also part of depression is feeling hopeless like you describe but please don't! Just work on helping yourself and getting well. Things will piece together with time. You are only 17 sweety.
Not schizophrenia, something similar. Psychotic depression. and thanks :smile:

Yeah I have psychosis and depression too, is that what you mean?
Original post by Amankhanhussain
and when do you feel unstable. i really want to help you. so open up.

Like all the time. I never know how I'll be or feel. I'm just a whirlwind of feelings and thoughts. I don't know how to describe it. :redface:

Original post by Little Popcorns
I'm0 sorry you have to go through this :hugs: but honestly as has been said this is not a reason to think you won't find anyone/that you are too crazy. Firstly there are lots of people out there in the exact same position and others who whilst they might not suffer from the same condition are still completely understanding and would be supportive of you. Please don't write yourself off! Also part of depression is feeling hopeless like you describe but please don't! Just work on helping yourself and getting well. Things will piece together with time. You are only 17 sweety.

I'm trying so hard. But I've been like this for so long. I find it hard to believe that things will change for me. (i've been seeing/hearing things since I was a kid )
Like all the time. I never know how I'll be or feel. I'm just a whirlwind of feelings and thoughts. I don't know how to describe it. :redface:

I'm trying so hard. But I've been like this for so long. I find it hard to believe that things will change for me. (i've been seeing/hearing things since I was a kid )

I'm sorry that's the case that's really difficult :frown: but that honestly doesn't mean you can't live a good life with this illness you just have to get the right support and treatment it's never too late. Did anything start off your condition? Any traumatic event or stress or something?
Original post by MJlover
Yeah I have psychosis and depression too, is that what you mean?

Yes. Psychotic depression is depression with psychosis. I've come across a person with psychosis outside the hospital.
I'm sorry that's the case that's really difficult :frown: but that honestly doesn't mean you can't live a good life with this illness you just have to get the right support and treatment it's never too late. Did anything start off your condition? Any traumatic event or stress or something?

It's better with medication but I guess I'll never be cured. And no not really, it runs in the family so that's probably why.
Yes. Psychotic depression is depression with psychosis. I've never come across a person with psychosis outside the hospital.

Mistake sorry

you need a fresh start. ,leave your this life behind and start a new one. change your work . place where you live and how you live. stay away from those who feel you like crazy. find new friends. who supports you.
Original post by Amankhanhussain
you need a fresh start. ,leave your this life behind and start a new one. change your work . place where you live and how you live. stay away from those who feel you like crazy. find new friends. who supports you.

I've done that. I realised it's not the place or the people. It's me. I'm the problem.
I've done that. I realised it's not the place or the people. It's me. I'm the problem.

No it isn't you just need the right help. You'll get there don't give up. Have you been poor or anything in childhood did you and your family ever struggle in any way?
No it isn't you just need the right help. You'll get there don't give up. Have you been poor or anything in childhood did you and your family ever struggle in any way?

I won't, not just yet. :smile: Far from it, money has never been a problem.

Thank you for the encouragement.
Aww, I was expecting a tag of @Ser Alex Toyne
I have depression and anxiety, and I feel like this a lot, especially as it seems I'm pretty good at driving people away because of them. If you ever want to talk, send me a PM.
Reply 34
I understand completely. No one will ever want me and love me for me. It's not and never will be 'me' that they want. I'll be alone forever, all on my own, surviving each day as it comes
Dw there's men who're into crazy
Like Kanye West
Reply 36
Yes my mum loves me and in the past I've been very unstable. I have healthy friendships and a boyfriend now but only because I continue to do the work to stay stable and because I maintain good communication with them. The answer is of course you can be loved but in order to have healthy interpersonal relationships you need to be constantly working on you.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Aww, I was expecting a tag of @Ser Alex Toyne

I don't understand what you mean.

Original post by PusE
I understand completely. No one will ever want me and love me for me. It's not and never will be 'me' that they want. I'll be alone forever, all on my own, surviving each day as it comes

You get it. That's how I feel as well. :/

Original post by jazjaz
Yes my mum loves me and in the past I've been very unstable. I have healthy friendships and a boyfriend now but only because I continue to do the work to stay stable and because I maintain good communication with them. The answer is of course you can be loved but in order to have healthy interpersonal relationships you need to be constantly working on you.

I know. It's just so tiring.
Reply 38
I know. It's just so tiring.

Yes, it's exhausting I know that first hand. But you are worth fighting for, and worthy of a good life so keep on fighting :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending