The Student Room Group

Don't wanna over think but he is... help!

Behaving unusual since day 1..

Use to give all signs of attraction / liking even tho we never spoke. Staring Continued FOR A month, than gradually started talking.

Now our convro is starting to grow.. usually it's work related tho. So if he sees me he'd come up saying have u done it? Of not then he helps, vice Vera. He never us e to say hello but now does.

Recently, when I asked help he said I'm ganna be staying behind anyways, if u need help u know where I am...

When we talk sometimes we look at each other but when we're close he doesn't.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Behaving unusual since day 1..

Use to give all signs of attraction / liking even tho we never spoke. Staring Continued FOR A month, than gradually started talking.

Now our convro is starting to grow.. usually it's work related tho. So if he sees me he'd come up saying have u done it? Of not then he helps, vice Vera. He never us e to say hello but now does.

Recently, when I asked help he said I'm ganna be staying behind anyways, if u need help u know where I am...

When we talk sometimes we look at each other but when we're close he doesn't.

Anyone?
Anyone?

It sounds like he's shy and it's possible that he likes you.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
It sounds like he's shy and it's possible that he likes you.

Could be he wanna be friends?
Could be he wanna be friends?

Maybe. :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe. :redface:

What is your personal opinion?
Anyone?

I read this over and over again, i don't see anyone over thinking but you. What's he overthinking?
Reply 7
Original post by xobeauty
I read this over and over again, i don't see anyone over thinking but you. What's he overthinking?

No it suppose to be the title then continue that he's been behaving weird from day 1
What is your personal opinion?

To me it sounds like he doesn't really know what to say or how to get to know you, and he hopes that one day you'll take him up on his offer of staying behind to give you help and maybe hopes that you'll say or do something non-work related to get the ball rolling, or maybe do that himself.

Does he want to be friends? I suppose so. Does he want more? :iiam:
Invite him to some place of your choice after the workday, so that you two get a chance to know each other better :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
To me it sounds like he doesn't really know what to say or how to get to know you, and he hopes that one day you'll take him up on his offer of staying behind to give you help and maybe hopes that you'll say or do something non-work related to get the ball rolling, or maybe do that himself.

Does he want to be friends? I suppose so. Does he want more? :iiam:

Friendship sounds good :smile:
No it suppose to be the title then continue that he's been behaving weird from day 1

I don't see how he's acting strange at all. If all he talks about is work, change the convo, he could be shy help him loosen up a bit. Or maybe your reading him totally wrong and he doesn't even see you like that hence why the convo is always work related. You have to elaborate more.... Sounds like you are overthinking from what you posted.
Original post by shawn_o1
Invite him to some place of your choice after the workday, so that you two get a chance to know each other better :smile:

He seems desperate to get to kno me , but doesn't kno what to say
Original post by xobeauty
I don't see how he's acting strange at all. If all he talks about is work, change the convo, he could be shy help him loosen up a bit. Or maybe your reading him totally wrong and he doesn't even see you like that hence why the convo is always work related. You have to elaborate more.... Sounds like you are overthinking from what you posted.

Ok basically a month ago he would stare often, even when he has work to do.

When I spoke to guys he'd butt in and stare when they flirted with me.

Before we'd sit opposite each other and say nuffin , but now he's starting to talk
He seems desperate to get to kno me , but doesn't kno what to say

That's why you should give him a chance to see you outside of the workplace (so that he doesn't lose productivity). that is, if you're equally as interested in him, which I think you are since you made this thread :smile:
Original post by shawn_o1
That's why you should give him a chance to see you outside of the workplace (so that he doesn't lose productivity). that is, if you're equally as interested in him, which I think you are since you made this thread :smile:

I'm interested to why he behaves differently, I can see us being good mates nuffin more
Ok basically a month ago he would stare often, even when he has work to do.

When I spoke to guys he'd butt in and stare when they flirted with me.

Before we'd sit opposite each other and say nuffin , but now he's starting to talk

yep he likes you and has taken time but fallen hard this is coming from me being the guy who used to be like that before alcohol, tobacco and damania but anyway yeah i have the experience as i was that guy
Original post by jamesthehustler
yep he likes you and has taken time but fallen hard this is coming from me being the guy who used to be like that before alcohol, tobacco and damania but anyway yeah i have the experience as i was that guy

Okay but do you think he wanna be friends or more?

Aw stop it please, don't harm your body x
Original post by SeanFM
To me it sounds like he doesn't really know what to say or how to get to know you, and he hopes that one day you'll take him up on his offer of staying behind to give you help and maybe hopes that you'll say o

More info:
Ok basically a month ago he would stare often, even when he has work to do. He would only say odd things like oh u don't need to do that.

When I spoke to guys he'd butt in and stare when they flirted with me,and even say don't worry he does that to everyone.

Before we'd sit opposite each other and say nuffin , but now he's starting to talk. He'd glance at me a couple of times.

Sometimes he can't directly look at me , he looks down and goes pinkish
[QUOTE="Anonymous;61441729"]
Original post by SeanFM
To me it sounds like he doesn't really know what to say or how to get to know you, and he hopes that one day you'll take him up on his offer of staying behind to give you help and maybe hopes that you'll say o

More info:
Ok basically a month ago he would stare often, even when he has work to do. He would only say odd things like oh u don't need to do that.

When I spoke to guys he'd butt in and stare when they flirted with me,and even say don't worry he does that to everyone.

Before we'd sit opposite each other and say nuffin , but now he's starting to talk. He'd glance at me a couple of times.

Sometimes he can't directly look at me , he looks down and goes pinkish

Okay but do you think he wanna be friends or more?

Aw stop it please, don't harm your body x

Do u guys hav anything to add?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending