The Student Room Group

Would you be happy if you saw this, when your boyfriend took off his top?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pharmaholic
Very nice body :smile: you needn't feel insecure or anything! I prefer guys who have a little fat on their sides hehe. Don't like the sight of muscular men, but your muscle is just right if I were to have a boyfriend with that body :smile:

OMG it's actually very nice hearing that!! I actually was in the belief that ALL girls like muscular boys! But thanks feels good, BTW, I've asked this before but if you had a choice between the 1st and the picture I've posted, which would you go for?
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
You're not asking the right question in your thread title.

What you're really asking is; 'if a guy came up to you on the beach with his top off and hit on you would be amazed by this body?'

Answer? No probably not, honestly to attract a girls attention physically you have to have a good chest and arm game and a nice six pack. Like the picture you posted before hand.

From your current body shape it won't be too difficult to achieve actually, you don't need to lose weight just put on muscle an keep at the same body fat %.

Good luck

Dam bro, you a personal trainer?!! That's great advice!!! Thanks!
Yeh you're right with the title thing.. so how long do you think it'll take (assuming I work hard - by that I mean gym 14 hours a week, alright diet, right exercises)?
Reply 42
Original post by BrokenLife
WTH? He has a better body than I would imagine an average guy to have. I'd be more than happy with it.

Must be a fun wedding :rofl:
Reply 43
Original post by helloifurreading

Cant see the image
Original post by Sayfi
Cant see the image

Maybe you'll be able to see it, If I try this:

Tell me if you still can't :smile:
Yes, it's a good body imo
Dam bro, you a personal trainer?!! That's great advice!!! Thanks!
Yeh you're right with the title thing.. so how long do you think it'll take (assuming I work hard - by that I mean gym 14 hours a week, alright diet, right exercises)?

Haha no just a fitness addict.

To achieve that body? Shouldn't actually take too long because the muscle gain isn't too massive. The thing you'll have to get right is combining the muscle exercises and lifting with a good diet and cardio probably in the form of HIIT is best. I'd say something around 10 hours would be fine, maybe spend 3 days a week doing heavy lifting for chest, shoulders, arms and legs (don't want to have chicken legs on the beach). Then do some ab exercises on those days of lifting as well as ab exercises between those lifting days as well 6 x a week. You can work out abs everyday because it's a core 1 muscle and is moving all the time and so doesn't need the time your other muscles do to rebuild.

Remember to keep a calorific surplus (if you're doing HIIT it will be a lot of food around 3500 calories daily) and lots of protein after exercises and you'll be sure to see results between 3-6 months. You could achieve something similar to that body in 6 -12 months easy. Except honestly don't expect that body exactly because it's probably photoshopped and he may be on steroids
Original post by keturah
Yes, it's a good body imo

okay, what's your favourite part of a male? Abs, chest, arms, back?
OMG it's actually very nice hearing that!! I actually was in the belief that ALL girls like muscular boys! But thanks feels good, BTW, I've asked this before but if you had a choice between the 1st and the picture I've posted, which would you go for?

Not aimed at me, but that picture really isn't that attractive to me, I prefer the one in the OP :tongue:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Haha no just a fitness addict.

To achieve that body? Shouldn't actually take too long because the muscle gain isn't too massive. The thing you'll have to get right is combining the muscle exercises and lifting with a good diet and cardio probably in the form of HIIT is best. I'd say something around 10 hours would be fine, maybe spend 3 days a week doing heavy lifting for chest, shoulders, arms and legs (don't want to have chicken legs on the beach). Then do some ab exercises on those days of lifting as well as ab exercises between those lifting days as well 6 x a week. You can work out abs everyday because it's a core 1 muscle and is moving all the time and so doesn't need the time your other muscles do to rebuild.

Remember to keep a calorific surplus (if you're doing HIIT it will be a lot of food around 3500 calories daily) and lots of protein after exercises and you'll be sure to see results between 3-6 months. You could achieve something similar to that body in 6 -12 months easy. Except honestly don't expect that body exactly because it's probably photoshopped and he may be on steroids

Woooow! You clearly know a lot about the area!
So how often and for how long should I do HIIT training? Also, do you reccomend me using protein shakes? Also, I know this may seem dumb but I never got this right, for getting your calories, does the sources have to be broad? Because my food is always very consistent, I always eat rice and pasta!!! There's hardly any variety, so would that matter on the body? I also have a very weird diet routine, like I don't eat breakfast, lunch, then at dinner I eat LOOOOADS!! It's because I don't have time at breakfast and lunch. By LOOAADDS I mean I get at least 2000 calories! But during the period from breakfast to dinner, I eat snacks, energy drinks etc. How much of an impact would this have?

Thanks for the encouragement bro, yeah I know, most of these types of images on the web is edited
Original post by bumblebee342
Not aimed at me, but that picture really isn't that attractive to me, I prefer the one in the OP :tongue:

Don't worry it's good you gave your opinion, but oh my! That picture is every guys dream body to have! And I really thought every girl would dream about that body too! about the body I initially posted, I thought it needed A LOT of work before it could be liked by a female! :O
Don't worry it's good you gave your opinion, but oh my! That picture is every guys dream body to have! And I really thought every girl would dream about that body too! about the body I initially posted, I thought it needed A LOT of work before it could be liked by a female! :O

Well if I liked the guy I wouldn't say no :lol: That's definitely not my 'ideal' though and my boyfriend looks nothing like that.

I want a guy who's healthy and looks after himself, but apart from that I'm not really fussed
Original post by bumblebee342
Well if I liked the guy I wouldn't say no :lol: That's definitely not my 'ideal' though and my boyfriend looks nothing like that.

I want a guy who's healthy and looks after himself, but apart from that I'm not really fussed

Lool was gonna say hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Naa not all of us do :smile: I'd choose the first pic, least muscular is ideal for me.
Naa not all of us do :smile: I'd choose the first pic, least muscular is ideal for me.

Oh ok.
btw do u think size of penis matters?
Original post by Zuki
Must be a fun wedding :rofl:

Lol Its in the evening:h:

Oh really? :wink:
Aw thanks, but sadly I'm always trying to be perfect even though knowing it doesn't exist and it's impossible to be perfect.. but close to perfection in MY eyes is what I'm trying to achieve.. and this is my goal to achieve in the next 2 years (or next year if I work extremely hard).

From scratch or are you already a bodybuilder? If from scratch then LMAO as if!
Reply 58
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol Its in the evening:h:

Hmm so why did you have to wake up "early"? :hmmm:
Maybe you'll be able to see it, If I try this:

Tell me if you still can't :smile:

Tbh I have a similar body type but my shoulders and chest are a lot broader , it does get me thinking if girls really dig it or nah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending