The Student Room Group

Girlfriend material vs. freaky?

Have two options regarding a predicament.

I have to choose between a girl that could be girlfriend material, but wants to be exclusive and do the whole 'waiting' before anything happens and a girl I'm down with atm and will essentially let me do anything/poo I want to/on/in/near her. there are pro's and cons to each of them but need advice. Do I proceed cautiously with the possibility of long term happiness but sacrifice short term happiness or do I embrace the golden shower that life has handed me on a plate?
(edited 8 years ago)
How old are you? If you're quite young then I'd go with the short term.
I doubt he's in his late twenties, so just go with the latter unless you're not really prioritizing physical things:colone:
golden shower

golden shower

golden shower

das it mane, das it
Original post by heineken
Have two options regarding a predicament.

I have to choose between a girl that could be girlfriend material, but wants to be exclusive and do the whole 'waiting' before anything happens and a girl I'm down with atm and will essentially let me do anything I want to/on/in/near her. there are pro's and cons to each of them but need advice. Do I proceed cautiously with the possibility of long term happiness but sacrifice short term happiness or do I embrace the golden shower that life has handed me on a plate?

aha golden shower ....

oh i got beaten to it. :frown:
freak me baby
Reply 6
(edited 8 years ago)
29 in may :smile: and not sure, I'm just unlikely to find someone this 'open' again?

Don't take the piss maaaan...

Ah well, in that case, people in their late twenties usually want to settle down but its pretty subjective, and as for the "freaky" thing, everyone gets freaky when they're comfortable with someone, some people just take longer, it establishes better bond

I think of cheesecake as I write this
Reply 8
Original post by meediaabid
Ah well, in that case, people in their late twenties usually want to settle down but its pretty subjective, and as for the "freaky" thing, everyone gets freaky when they're comfortable with someone, some people just take longer, it establishes better bond

I think of cheesecake as I write this

But even when comfortable. ...not many would be willing to participate in certain play ...

Cheesecake?
Maybe the only chance you'll get to do anal
Reply 10
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Maybe the only chance you'll get to do anal

That was first hookup with the freaky girl.
That was first hookup with the freaky girl.

I wasn't talking about giving
But even when comfortable. ...not many would be willing to participate in certain play ...

Cheesecake?

People get intimidated by certain stuff, due to either lack of inexperience or inadequate trust with partners, in which can be improved over time definitely, however that's true, for some things people will never come around which is why you have to assess, yourself, if you would rather take it slow and possibly get serious or have fun and experiment
Reply 13

Neither was i.

HAHAHAHA mad guy
Neither was i.

Is your ass still sore?
Reply 16
Is your ass still sore?

You get used to it, I grew up in a boarding school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending