The Student Room Group

Unpleasant end to a date

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sae.HH
He definitely plays a clutch style online. #allornothingstrat

The reference is lost on me but I'll take your word for it :tongue:
hhahahahahahahah.

I'm confused though, I can't imagine that.
wtf !!!:gasp::lol::lol::lol::lolwut:

Proper perv haha!
Original post by Sae.HH
Obviously, otherwise that statement would be completely false.

Not necessarily, the statement could be hypothetical.
ask him why he did it
Yeah, definitely definitely weird just doing that randomly, lol.
Reply 26
Original post by Emily.97
Not necessarily, the statement could be hypothetical.

But what are the odds I've ran through such a scenario in my head and decided anyone who does that is the 'one'? :p: Much more likely it happened to me and released a fetish.

:colonhash:
Reply 27
I just laughed so much thanks :smile:
For a first date id say he's out of line

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMFG the way you phrased it made it sound hilarious :toofunny:

Like this socially awkward dude being a bit shy and romantic and giving you a kiss... then suddenly BAM GRINDING ERECTION AGAINST YOU... Then "bus is here - bye!"
Reply 30
I have foreseen your future with this man OP

What an absolute tosser. You need to educate him because he'll only continue the behaviour in future and maybe he's so socially inept that he can't work out what he's doing wrong.

I'd just be straight up with him "had a really nice date but your little gesture at the end completely turned me off". Doubt he'd do it again.
I did something similar to my lady friend when was 13, but that was in the dark at the back of a cinema.
Sounds like one of those ones where he asked his friends for advice and they suggested this to take the piss. I'm hoping this is the case and he never ever does this again.
Some good advice here, I think I should say something. I guess he just doesn't realise it's not OK (although how?!) and maybe his friends did put him up to it. I'm out, anyway. I'm just really relieved that niggly little "this really isn't OK" feeling was right. Glad I posted. Thanks guys. :h:
Original post by Anonymous
x

OP before you go taking advice from the people on TSR. Let me remind you what the average male and female TSR user look like. Are these the sorts of people you're prepared to trust for relationship advice?

(edited 8 years ago)
trolololol.
Omg:teehee: You really really should tell him that that was way too full on for a first meeting, even if you have no intention of seeing him again! Omg:lol: I can't stop laughing ... It's the imagery ... oh god.
That's brilliant... You should have just grabbed it and wanked him off through his jeans creating a cum stain... That be a nice bus journey home

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is actually hilarious and mortifying at the same time hahahaha. I kind of want you to agree to a second date just so we can get a follow up story 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending