The Student Room Group

Unpleasant end to a date

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Update for anyone who was wondering!

I spoke to the guy, who didn't see anything wrong with what he did. During the conversation, he also mentioned his last relationship was with someone who was cheating on their partner. What a creep.

Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet TSR. :h:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omg I was just about to post saying please update but haha this made my day
Haha the guy sounds like a right tool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update for anyone who was wondering!

I spoke to the guy, who didn't see anything wrong with what he did. During the conversation, he also mentioned his last relationship was with someone who was cheating on their partner. What a creep.

Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet TSR. :h:

Is he retarded not to see what he was doing is wrong and extremely uncomfortable for you, what did he say when you told him to **** off.
Reply 63
This thread is disappointing. I was hoping you'd ignore this blatant red flag of utter psychopathy and then end up in some horrific adventure involving Bonnie-and-Clyde-esque escapades randomly frotting people on the street. Finally you realise you've been psychologically manipulated and end up producing a memorable, tragicomic and thoughtprovoking blog that wins the new Booker prize for Blogging and/or whatever that old medium people used to read from was.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ferrus
This thread is disappointing. I was hoping you'd ignore this blatant red flag of utter psychopathy and then end up in some horrific adventure involving Bonnie-and-Clyde-esque escapades randomly frotting people on the street. Finally you realise you've been psychologically manipulated and end up producing a memorable, tragicomic and thoughtprovoking blog that wins the new Booker prize for Blogging and/or whatever that old medium people used to read from was.

Dammit Ferrus, that would have been much better! Why didn't you speak up sooner? :colonhash:
Dammit Ferrus, that would have been much better! Why didn't you speak up sooner? :colonhash:

Was he not even a little bit embarrassed during the conversation??
We get to the bus station afterwards, he kisses me goodbye (good kiss, all fine) then he reaches down while he's doing it, flips his coat open and randomly grinds a massive erection on me. (Through his jeans.) Then he goes off to catch his bus like it's all totally normal.

Shoulda kicked him in it. Why didn't I see this sooner? :toofunny:

He's those socially deprived nice guys, total Norman Bates.

#Run.
I can totally see this:

*dramatic breaking news music; the stupid anchors with their stupid haircuts and their stupid expressions speak with their stupid voices*

This just in. A young woman's body is found in Thames River. Witnesses claim she was last seen on a date with a young man who, according to one bystander, "suddenly grinded his junk on her. Trust me, fam!" No sights of him yet after he took off in the night. Sources say, they met on The Student Room, a social networking site for...well...students. Back to you Bill. I wonder what the Queen is doing now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending