The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
What makes licking dirty, smelly, sweaty, ugly feet any better than licking a butthole? Before you answer "because you wash your feet beforehand" - please, don't tell me you never wash your buttcrack :tongue:

There's an element of worship here.
That you are so turned on by a woman you even find her feet attractive.
Original post by Rhaenys10
meh, OP's not responding anyway and that sucks, cause I wanted to laugh a bit moree

He's nt gonna respond, this i months old thread..some div bumped it
Original post by emperorsalty
What's there not to like?.

It's just soneone kissing and licking your feet.
It's not painful or anything it's actually very pleasurable.

oh there you are =)))) i was getting worried you were done spewing bs and called it a day

how on earth do you know it's 'actually very pleasurable'? has someone licked your feet?
and just because it's not painful, it doesn't mean you're supposed to do it
i can actually imagine you licking a girl's feet for the same time and ruining it all for both of you
Original post by 0to100
He's nt gonna respond, this i months old thread..some div bumped it

omg i thought emperorsalty was op
maybe he's just got off anon:-?
oh there you are =)))) i was getting worried you were done spewing bs and called it a day

how on earth do you know it's 'actually very pleasurable'? has someone licked your feet?
and just because it's not painful, it doesn't mean you're supposed to do it
i can actually imagine you licking a girl's feet for the same time and ruining it all for both of you

Why would it ruin it?.

It will make it better :biggrin:.

And has anyone licked your feet that you are deciding it's not pleasurable?.
I'd prefer kisses on my feet since I'm a queen :u:
Why would it ruin it?.

It will make it better :biggrin:.

okay
good luck with that
okay
good luck with that

There are two guys, one that says :
" eww your feet are dusgusting i don't want to get near them even".

And one that says : " yes your feet are beautuful and I want to kiss and lick them".

Which one is more into you do you think?.
There are two guys, one that says :
" eww your feet are dusgusting i don't want to get near them even".

And one that says : " yes your feet are beautuful and I want to kiss and lick them".

Which one is more into you do you think?.

omg you so clueless
how old are you?
omg you so clueless
how old are you?

I am cluless?!?.

Who would you be flattered by more the guy who thought your feet are disgustng or the guy who wanted to kiss then?.
There's an element of worship here.
That you are so turned on by a woman you even find her feet attractive.

Why does that make it any less sick though?
Reply 271
Original post by drowzee
I'd prefer kisses on my feet since I'm a queen :u:

I wouldn't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP you may or may not know it yet but you are a submissive. I have the same sort of desires and am well aware that I am a submissive. you will find most girls do not like this, but there are some that do. You will realize most girls are submissive and prefer dominant guys but if your like me you will soon realize that you cannot be attracted to submissive girls so trying to go along with the norm is like expecting a gay guy to be straight.

However just because the majority of girls will be submissive and not like what your about does not mean all will there are still plenty of dominant girls, despite them been a minority.

I would suggest you join the BDSM community and fetlife and look for what you desire at munches. If you research more into it you will learn.

of course unless your autistic like me in which case you will still have problems.
Getting some foot worship is nice, but the true pleasure comes in giving it

so many prudes itt
Sexiest part of a female is her feet if she takes care of them
Reply 275
Original post by Peachwork
There's nothing unhygienic or creepy about it.
Just another way for a man to pleasure the woman that he loves :u:.
Except that most girls wouldn't find ANY pleasure in having their feet licked. Not sure why foot fetishist are deluded enough to think that feet are some kind of erogenous zone. Maybe try licking their nipples or ******* instead. They'd get more out of it.
I just can't get with the whole foot fetish thing. Feet are grim. They're ugly, they're one of the sweatiest parts of the body, they're either in shoes that get worn all the time without getting washed or they're on the floor, and I ****ing hate people touching my feet. Nah bruv...
Reply 277
Original post by WoodyMKC
I just can't get with the whole foot fetish thing. Feet are grim. They're ugly, they're one of the sweatiest parts of the body, they're either in shoes that get worn all the time without getting washed or they're on the floor, and I ****ing hate people touching my feet. Nah bruv...

Nobody is ever going to touch you in your life so there is no need to worry.
Original post by frolie
Nobody is ever going to touch you in your life so there is no need to worry.

You love following me around, don't you Stinkbox :h:

P.S. IGNORE LIST :biggrin:
No because my feet are ugly - they genuinely look like hobbit feet but with less hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending