The Student Room Group
There's no real website you can go to for that kind of information, you've just got to find agencies and email/phone them. Its hard work, there's no fast track into Graphic Design.
write to all the studios you can find...

i suggest, creating a personalized letterhead that gets some of your graphic skill in front of there eyes as soon at they open the letter. Gives a real good impression.

also (as you are doing) don't as for a paying job, they'll run a mile cos once your in a job situation, you'll be hard for them to get rid of legally if your rubbish. Best bet work experence and see if they pay you on the side.
RocketBabyDoll
write to all the studios you can find...

i suggest, creating a personalized letterhead that gets some of your graphic skill in front of there eyes as soon at they open the letter. Gives a real good impression.

also (as you are doing) don't as for a paying job, they'll run a mile cos once your in a job situation, you'll be hard for them to get rid of legally if your rubbish. Best bet work experence and see if they pay you on the side.

Ooh I like that idea. Have you been searching for a work placement yourself?
LadyEnglish
Ooh I like that idea. Have you been searching for a work placement yourself?

no, i just read this really good book...

but yes i will be looking form a work placement soon...
Reply 5
RocketBabyDoll
no, i just read this really good book...

but yes i will be looking form a work placement soon...

I read this book to - quite interesting.
Try to look in Young Creatives Network homepage as i remember there are some suggestions for work placements.

Latest