The Student Room Group

What do you think?

Hello,
So i have this teacher who teaches me ICT. I just thought of him as an ordinary teacher at first and then I started to think about him a lot. I dont know why because hes not even that good looking but he is a nice man and got a great personality. Because im not good at ict whatsoever, sometimes he lets me go and see him at lunchtimes for extra help etc. Recently in class he has been staring at me a lot! Everytime he is speaking he always looks at me, always. Also he treats me differently to everyone else because when i ask a question in class he always comes and sits next to me and helps me but with everyone else he just stands up and tells them the answer. Whenever i see him in the corridors etc. he is sometimes with his teacher friends and when i walk past him he always stares at me and smiles. Also he sort of shows off if you know what i mean. He starts laughing with the other teachers and pretends he doesnt know im there. This also happens in lesson or whenever im with the year and with my friends. He will walk in and pretend he doesnt know whats going on and then starts talking quite loud and to himself and looking at me more than everyone else. I know hes showing off because its just the way he acts and the looks he gives me.

I think he has a bit of crush on me as my friends also say it too and that he is staring at me.

Do you think he does?

Thanks for the help, no hate please

Update: Like i said hes not even that good looking yet i still cant stop thinking about him. Before any of you mention that this relationship cant happen, I know that and I know nothing further can occur. I also need some help on how to stop thinking about him?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by LUV123
Hello,
So i have this teacher who teaches me ICT.

Stopped reading at this point. You cannot have relationships with your teacher.
Reply 2
Original post by LUV123
Hello,
So i have this teacher who teaches me ICT. I just thought of him as an ordinary teacher at first and then I started to think about him a lot. I dont know why because hes not even that good looking but he is a nice man and got a great personality. Because im not good at ict whatsoever, sometimes he lets me go and see him at lunchtimes for extra help etc. Recently in class he has been staring at me a lot! Everytime he is speaking he always looks at me, always. Also he treats me differently to everyone else because when i ask a question in class he always comes and sits next to me and helps me but with everyone else he just stands up and tells them the answer. Whenever i see him in the corridors etc. he is sometimes with his teacher friends and when i walk past him he always stares at me and smiles. Also he sort of shows off if you know what i mean. He starts laughing with the other teachers and pretends he doesnt know im there. This also happens in lesson or whenever im with the year and with my friends. He will walk in and pretend he doesnt know whats going on and then starts talking quite loud and to himself and looking at me more than everyone else. I know hes showing off because its just the way he acts and the looks he gives me.

I think he has a bit of crush on me as my friends also say it too and that he is staring at me.

Do you think he does?

Thanks for the help, no hate please

I do think you are reading too much into this, if he is talking to you he needs to make eye contact also you say you aren't good at ICT maybe he sits next to you as you need more help compared to the others. Your probably 15/16 nothing will happen he is being friendly.
Reply 3
Original post by chikane
I do think you are reading too much into this, if he is talking to you he needs to make eye contact also you say you aren't good at ICT maybe he sits next to you as you need more help compared to the others. Your probably 15/16 nothing will happen he is being friendly.

He does make eye contact and the other people who ask arent good at it either...
Reply 4
I do appreciate the help guys so thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending