The Student Room Group

New Years Transformation Competition discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
It's looking like I might need to reduce calories next week :frown: Now I'm really hoping I get a match for our team comp so I can have three cheat days
How has everyone got on this week then?

Mediocre week for me, not disasterous though. Will weigh myself tomorrow.
Original post by Unistudent77
How has everyone got on this week then?

Mediocre week for me, not disasterous though. Will weigh myself tomorrow.

(Posting as HappyLifting)

Smashed it this week. PB on 90kg incline, press today - 15 reps.

Got a weight measurement the other day, straight after waking up. Won't say what it was will update on any chance in a weeks time.
Reply 163
I'm feeling strong, OHP and front squat are at equal PB levels whilst weighing less. Bench feels better than it has in a year. Unfortunately that's not really a sign of effective cutting :lol:
Original post by GeologyMaths
90kg inc? Weak.

I will get this and your main account permanently banned

Please post your vid of 90kg x 15 reps incline bench. Iv been IP banned already so they can't do much more to stop me posting.

Also nice to see you beat my 100kg x 8 incline after 3 other sets.
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE=GeologyMaths;62520959]90kg inc? Weak.

Why are you wanting to get him banned?
Let the mods sort any issues out.

Also, for 15 reps i would not say that is weak. With all due respect mate, this guy has posted vids etc. I've seen zero evidence for your claims of what you B/S/D. I have no notion of posting videos of myself but then i'm not calling people out for what they lift, i frankly don't care (b4 i get called a hypocrite).
90kg inc? Weak.

Your 1rm is 100 @90kg I don't think you can go around firing shots...
Original post by FuriousFury
Please post your vid of 90kg x 15 reps incline bench. Iv been IP banned already so they can't do much more to stop me posting.

Also nice to see you beat my 100kg x 8 incline after 3 other sets.

Strong permed banned game
Original post by Angry cucumber
Strong permed banned game

IP banned as well..... Thank you to whoever made proxy websites.

Also, for 15 reps i would not say that is weak. With all due respect mate, this guy has posted vids etc. I've seen zero evidence for your claims of what you B/S/D. I have no notion of posting videos of myself but then i'm not calling people out for what they lift, i frankly don't care (b4 i get called a hypocrite).

He's jelly.

Peanut butter and Jelly.
Original post by Biggerthangeo
IP banned as well..... Thank you to whoever made proxy websites.

Proxys mean **** all

I know, 15 reps at 90kg is amazing (i could probs only do 3 reps on the incline),but he's on the hot sauce
Your 1rm is 100 @90kg I don't think you can go around firing shots...

As soon as someone gets on the hot sauce, it doesnt matter how much they lift, it's irrelevant.
As soon as someone gets on the hot sauce, it doesnt matter how much they lift, it's irrelevant.

3 scenarios here

1) Lance Armstrong was a terrible cyclist
2) The Mountain is weak
3) GeologyMaths is bitter/ making up for an inadequacy/ showing himself up as a 17yo

Pick one :biggrin:
3 scenarios here

1) Lance Armstrong was a terrible cyclist
2) The Mountain is weak
3) GeologyMaths is bitter/ making up for an inadequacy/ showing himself up as a 17yo

Pick one :biggrin:

But all top athletes are on the same drugs/steroids

So that would mean there performance matters then?

That would discount this travesty:

Tell me someone else you know that is just above 80kg and deadlifts 200+, and can do 90kg on the flipping incline for 15 reps, NATURALLY PLEASE

Thanks for thinking im taking steroids. I can talk about them openly now as il come back in 5 mins and be banned anyway. steroids steroids steroids. I might have possession or be able to possess them but im yet to use.

You're just jelly.
So that would mean there performance matters then?

That would discount this travesty:

Yes but i was referring to HappyLifting, who is a 21 yo that hasnt even been lifting for a year, takes the hot sauce, and magically does 90kg for 15 reps on the incline. Also, going gym isnt really a real sport..
Yes but i was referring to HappyLifting, who is a 21 yo that hasnt even been lifting for a year, takes the hot sauce, and magically does 90kg for 15 reps on the incline. Also, going gym isnt really a real sport..

Well that makes him >4 years older than you...

He's lifted for more than a year

And no, it's a hobby for him; but performance still matters. Cycling isn't a proper sport for the majority; nor is going to the gym, just so we clarify that.

Quick Reply

Latest