The Student Room Group

Changed my Mind on taking a gap year and don't know how to get things fixed

Hia guys, I have been doing the whole process of applying for Unis, got places, got the uni I wanted, chose it as my firm ect.

What I changed my mind about is that I want to take a gap year between leaving college and starting Uni but I don't know how to go around and do this, my parents are discussing it and I think they will be cool with it.

so does anyone here know how I can get the option of taking a gap year?
Reply 1
Original post by Connorx
Hia guys, I have been doing the whole process of applying for Unis, got places, got the uni I wanted, chose it as my firm ect.

What I changed my mind about is that I want to take a gap year between leaving college and starting Uni but I don't know how to go around and do this, my parents are discussing it and I think they will be cool with it.

Could you maybe contact the university and asking about deferring? (That is, if you still want to go to your firm after your gap year)
Original post by Connorx

Contact the university and discuss it with them. They are usually agreeable to deferring a year, but only they can sort this out. No one on here can do this.
Reply 3
KK thx alot for the responses, will be contacting em tomorrow ;p

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending