The Student Room Group

Going down on my knees - good idea?

delete
(edited 8 years ago)
On the street? No. Also, she dumped you, don't be desperate. There's someone out there who won't make you chase her.
Oh wow this sounds like such a bad idea.

Just accept it, buddy :console:
Women are repulsed by desperation and weakness. There isn't a magic set of words that'll get her back. Your life isn't an episode of FRIENDS. The only thing that might rekindle her interests in you is if suddenly stop contacting her completely, and then bang other women. This might make her jealous. Even if it doesn't work, you'll be well on your way to getting over her. Win-win.
Reply 4
Its over. Move on. She likely has someone else now.

Go out with someone else and don't be so desperate. Don't even think about coming back. You seem like a good person. She doesnt deserve you.
Reply 5
100% don't do this unless you want everyone to laugh at you. Are you being serious here, because I can't really tell?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ahha
GF of 2 years suddenly broke up, about 3 months ago, coz she was out of love. Tried to work for a month after me literally begging to stay (bad idea!) and she broke up eventually.
I gave her nearly 2 months of NO CONTACT after that.

I have tried being in tough with her, but she only replies to my texts without any question back. I have tried everything.

One last thing that I wanna try:
While she's on her way to work in the morning, I shout her name from behind, and when she turns around, I go down on my knees, in the middle of the street, with her favourite flower on my hand, and ask her to go on a date with me, once again. Then before she says anything, I just say "you LOVE me already, now let me make you LIKE me again. Just message me the time and I'll choose the location and pick you up for our surprise date".

What are the chances of this working on her?

I truly love her and I know she does too. I can make her fall back in love with me. I came across too strong and mentally low over the last few months of our relationship as lots of things were happening. But things have changed now, and all that's needed is her to complete my life.

Terrible idea; speaking from a female perspective. Just move on and try and cut your emotional losses. You need to move on and either get with another girl or spend time getting to know yourself a bit better.

As another poster above said; desperation is not a turn on
Please don't OP. Have some respect for yourself.
No point persisting when nothing is reciprocated.
You must be a troll, the bit in bold is hilarious.
How does one even come up with such a catastrophic idea?
I don't know perhaps its not such a bad idea, perhaps improve upon it though, instead of just kneeling down strip off and prostrate yourself in front of her red rose in mouth begging her to take you back. Should work a treat :wink:
Terrible idea, as hard as it is, just accept that it is over.
I can't stop laughing. How the hell did you manage 2 years :lol:
No..
Please delete her number, actually delete her from your memory completely. Let this young lady go, she doesn't love you. You need to learn to love yourself, this isn't a good look. In a few years you'll look back and thank everyone here in tsr for stopping you from making a huge mistake.
Reply 15
This is sad :frown:
But I wouldn't recommend it, if someone did that to me I would be extremely freaked out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending