The Student Room Group

I love chubby women , is this normal??

I love chubby women, I think they are sexy and cute.
Their body is so soft and nice to to the touch...
And there is more to hug, and also they keep you warm under the covers..
I honestly think that if a women is very thin she is not sexy and it's not pleasant to hug her because you feel like you are hugging bones...
That's your personal preference and that's fine, as long as you aren't putting down women who don't meet your preferences.
Reply 2
Original post by Skystarlight
I love chubby women, I think they are sexy and cute.
Their body is so soft and nice to to the touch...
And there is more to hug, and also they keep you warm under the covers..
I honestly think that if a women is very thin she is not sexy and it's not pleasant to hug her because you feel like you are hugging bones...

lol I'm a chubby woman click on my wishlist and shower me with your affections through material possessions
no it is not normal, it is shameful and you are making god cry
Yeah.. Me too! just make sure you treat them with respect and not just a fettish.
Reply 5
Always had a penchant for small plump girls with a pretty face and large boobs. Not to say other figures aren't attractive, except perhaps waif look..
There is nothing wrong with preferring chubby girls, that is your preference, other people prefer skinny girls,
Have to admit I am another one that prefers the bigger girl.
Reply 8
It's not normal, no
I wouldnt say mom chubby girls are nessassarily less 'sexy' but i do agree with you when you think chubbier women are sexy
Oh nice :smile: I'm chubby and this has made my night! This thread has made me feel happy :smile: for once, I don't feel ugly being big
What makes me laugh is when an obese woman finds her ideal man who happens to be a chubby chaser, and holds him up to be such a fantastic person for being non-judgemental, but in reality is fetishizing her the same way she lambastes other men for preferring women who are slim.
Original post by sadly
lol I'm a chubby woman click on my wishlist and shower me with your affections through material possessions

found the gold-digger

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending