The Student Room Group

Can a woman with small boobs ever be sexy? (B cup)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Butt is more important than chest. :yy:
You sound hot OP.

Well I do squats :mmm:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Because laughing at someone else's boobs is a good thing how exactly?

I have saggy boobs. Why? They used to be perky. I'll tell you why - because they nourished 4 children, that's why. What on earth gives someone else the right to laugh at my boobs? Nothing; no right at all.

Geez

Mine probably won't exist by I nurse children. You have a good point we forget so often that breasts have a functional purpose over an aesthetic one.
Original post by Anonymous
Mine probably won't exist by I nurse children. You have a good point we forget so often that breasts have a functional purpose over an aesthetic one.

Nursing doesn't change the size (well, it does WHILE nursing, it makes them bigger, but I mean afterwards).
My boobs are the same size they were before I had kids. They're just not the same shape. Not even close to being the same shape.
The smaller they are the better a woman ages (if she stays in shape body wise), the first thing that men complain about when they won't date older women/or one their age is a saggy body. So they can't complain at small breasts too :tongue:
I'm a 32B and generally quite petite with a small waist of 24 inches. I workout 3-4 times a week at the gym and I include weights in my routine.

I can't help but feel like a little girl though because I'm small not just chest wise but generally. Despite being well into my 20s I don't feel like a proper woman sometimes. I have a babyface and get called cute instead of hot. I'd just love to feel sexy for once :colondollar: It gets in the way of my confidence and I don't meet new men or date because I don't feel I can be enough for them.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on small boobs?
Personally, I prefer cute to outright sexy. Besides, cute can be its own kind of sexy. Likewise, I generally prefer smaller boobs on a girl, they look nicer and more... friendly, if that makes sense?
I have dark brown hair.

What colour are your eyes?
Reply 66
I always wished for bigger boobs when I was about 14, I almost fill a 34b. But you know what? I learnt to embrace them, I've never had any complaints and in the long term think about how much less sag you will have. I wouldn't want big ones now I'm 20 because I've accepted them as a part of me. You can still be hot with small boobs you just have to have that confidence in yourself
Well I reckon if you asked most men what made a woman sexy they wouldn't say breasts.

It is about confidence and great self-esteem. Loving who you are is sexy.

I'm more attracted to slim, athletic, smaller-breasted women than voluptuous ones. Sure there are other men like me.

'Hot' I think has a lot to do with personality as well as looks. Very outgoing and flirty.

Most women are more 'cute' than 'hot'.

Embrace it. :wink:
it is what is inside that matters :yep:
I'm a 32B and generally quite petite with a small waist of 24 inches. I workout 3-4 times a week at the gym and I include weights in my routine.

I can't help but feel like a little girl though because I'm small not just chest wise but generally. Despite being well into my 20s I don't feel like a proper woman sometimes. I have a babyface and get called cute instead of hot. I'd just love to feel sexy for once :colondollar: It gets in the way of my confidence and I don't meet new men or date because I don't feel I can be enough for them.

Lady i was with a couple of months ago had small boobs, only a B cup. Shes hot as hell.

So dont be worrying about. Oh and you make yourself feel sexy, dont base your attractiveness off other people. Be confident, its sexy, be outgoing its sexy, be happy in who you are, its sexy,
Always thought girls with big boobs as breeding cattle :colone: its a joy but a B cup is enough for me if the girl is pretty and I'm into her. A pretty face generally is most important, though even this its not essential if you get on well and are into her (you can't of course think of her as butt ugly, wouldn't work). Also, a girls ass is important to, toned but not too skinny/non existent and likewise not at all fat ass is good for me as after all its where all the action is happening with a woman. So a girl that really knows how to make good use of her bum and put it on display is good too!
I have the same figure and I believe it's still possible to be sexy! Sexy comes in all shapes and sizes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 5"6, a size 8-10 and a 32E and oh my god I would LOVE to have a B cup. I can't stand having big boobs! They're uncomfortable, always in the way and it's hard to find tops that fit well. They're either tight on top and fit at the waist or fit on top but are baggy at the waist, and I could never EVER wear anything that requires you to go braless! My ideal body would be petite, athletic and small chested, I wouldn't even mind being completely flat chested to be honest.. So what you don't like about yourself could be ideal for somebody else :smile:
As I always say, shape and nipple appearance is infinitely more important than size. I've seen some boobs that look amazing in clothing, then look all droopy and have big burger nipples when the bra comes off, and vice versa seen some that aren't very impressive in a top but are lovely and shapely with perfect little nipples.
Original post by Tootles
Personally, I prefer cute to outright sexy. Besides, cute can be its own kind of sexy. Likewise, I generally prefer smaller boobs on a girl, they look nicer and more... friendly, if that makes sense?

Yeah I know what you mean but at least in my circles the cute girls are more like little sisters than relationship material to the guys. Sometimes I'm just like I want to emerge one day and be a bombshell so I'm indisputably hot :tongue: I know I'm sounding ridiculously superficial right now :s-smilie:
Yeah I know what you mean but at least in my circles the cute girls are more like little sisters than relationship material to the guys. Sometimes I'm just like I want to emerge one day and be a bombshell so I'm indisputably hot :tongue: I know I'm sounding ridiculously superficial right now :s-smilie:
I think I know what you mean, though I can't say anything really because I have no idea what you look like :ahee:
Original post by stefano865
What colour are your eyes?

Grey and green heterochromia (eyes are different colour) :s-smilie:
Original post by Kmb123
I always wished for bigger boobs when I was about 14, I almost fill a 34b. But you know what? I learnt to embrace them, I've never had any complaints and in the long term think about how much less sag you will have. I wouldn't want big ones now I'm 20 because I've accepted them as a part of me. You can still be hot with small boobs you just have to have that confidence in yourself

Yep, that's pretty much what I have to do next :smile:

B cups are fine coming from a guy.

Preference is B/C cups but I care more about your personality/hobbies than looks which fade over time. It's a +1 attractive trait that you workout in my books. :wink:
Original post by Tootles
I think I know what you mean, though I can't say anything really because I have no idea what you look like :ahee:

I basically look very young for my age without trying. It was mistaken for a primary school child throughout my late teens which is pretty gross. Now that I'm in my 20s I think I've bloomed a bit :smile: It doesn't help that I prefer older guys around 30 who would probably not even look at me twice. My dad looks ridiculously young (he is 50 but he looks about 28) so I'm hoping it will pay off one day. Still though I think it would be better for me to enjoy my youth than look young when I'm a grannie :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending