The Student Room Group

Girls, is this hot or gross?.

Scroll to see replies

Bit weird, but just ask and if she's a nice girl she wouldn't be too horrible about it if she wasn't interested. I've always felt that couples who are very open about these things have the strongest relationship, so go for it
(edited 8 years ago)
That's disgusting. I would vomit. Eww.
Original post by Trexishkid
I dunno I think it looks just so hot and intimate to me...

:rofl:
why coca cola specifically?
gross
Original post by mkap
urgh thats so gross; get ready for a break up lmao

Haha. there are chances of it.
it's the gross level of hot. lol.
So anyway this is what I want to do with my girlfriend, I want her to sip coca cola, hold it in her mouth and then I want her to transfer the cola to my mouth and I want to swallow it after it was in her mouth...

So anyway this is what I want to do with my girlfriend, I want her to sip coca cola, hold it in her mouth and then I want her to transfer the cola to my mouth and I want to swallow it after it was in her mouth...

Original post by Noodlzzz
Yeah, pretty gross.

Original post by Reue
It won't be as hot or fun as you imagine..

look at these conservative cows.

Ive tried it and I likey.
Reply 67
Original post by trustmeimlying1
look at these conservative cows.

Ive tried it and I likey.

...cow?
What did I just read
I love how loads of people are acting like that's the most disgusting thing in the world. Yet a thread about rimming will receive a much more positive response, as it has done in the past on here.

I mean, if someone asked me what I found more disgusting, transferring Coke to someone's mouth, or rimming, I'd definitely say the latter. People are strange. If you find transferring coke disgusting then surely you must find a lot of sexual behaviours disgusting.

I mean I wouldn't want to do what the OP suggests but I don't find it disgusting...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Twinpeaks
I love how loads of people are acting like that's the most disgusting thing in the world. Yet a thread about rimming will receive a much more positive response, as it has done in the passed on here.

I mean, if someone asked me what I found more disgusting, transferring Coke to someone's mouth, or rimmig, I'd definitely say the latter. People are strange. If you find transferring coke disgusting then surely you must find a lot of sexual behaviours disgusting.

I mean I wouldn't want to do what the OP suggests but I don't find it disgusting...

TSR users also think its disgusting for a girl to call her bf "daddy" in a sexual manner (e.g. "f*** me harder daddy") :facepalm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
WTF man
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Coke is a weird choice, casually sharing chewing-gum is one thing, pouring coke into each others mouths is another imo

I'm far more grossed out by sharing chewing gum to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
I'm far more grossed out by sharing chewing gum to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't mean it as a fetish, I meant, people don't think of their partner's saliva as any different than their own, so like most people wouldn't find it gross eating the same thing as their partner or snogging them (including me obv).

But pouring coke, from one mouth to another and turning it into something sexual, just seems weird, not gross.

Original post by Mystery.
What did I just read

Original post by AntiBabylonista
I wouldn't say it's gross, to give some perspective, people kiss, lick their lady out, give blowjobs etcIt is however, a totally bizarre request.

Totally agree.
(edited 8 years ago)
It'll just taste like spit dude. Spit isn't a good taste.
Reply 75
Original post by cremated_spatula

memememememe
it depends on how 'kinky' your gf is. I dont think its gross at all
Why is everybody acting like this is the grossest **** ever? Do what you want kid, hope it doesn't get up your nose B)
Reply 78
Original post by SMEGGGY
Snowballing?

It's mostly done with each others saliva [spit] when you're really horny....

^^ so ****ing hot.

OP I think it's fine, with a drink though, surely if she gargles it around in her mouth it might get food bits in do u really wanna swallow that?

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
oh wow
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Imperion
WTF man

Original post by Anonymous
It'll just taste like spit dude. Spit isn't a good taste.

Though not the grossest thing... it's a pretty ****ed up fetish. It's a short step from orally transferring coke to transferring... well you can imagine :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending