The Student Room Group

For Girls - Would you be happy being 5"2?

Scroll to see replies

I like being on the average or slightly above height side.
Short girls are so cute! Their itty bitty height adds on to the cuteness. I'm not gay at all but usually short girls are like adorable babies and appear so much younger.
Small heights are so cute.
Reply 41
I'm 5'9 and I actually like it. But it's irritating how guys feel so b*tchmade when they're around tall women.
But short men love me and I love them too. 😊
Reply 42
Original post by queenfluffy23
:smile:

I think an extra three inches would be quite beneficial.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 4'11. I guess it would be nice to be taller, but I deal with it. It's just a quirk that people know me for now.
I'm 5'2.

Love my height. To me, it feels very feminine. Also, my crush is a lot taller than me and when I stand next to him, it just feels :love::blushing::blush::blushing:
Reply 45
5'2, or 5'1.5 here and I love it ^_^
Reply 46
Original post by alkaline.
what made you think i'm a guy?

Spoiler

Add your gender sign.
Not a girl but 5"2 is an awesome height. Especially when they have to get on their tiptoes to kiss a 6 ft guy like myself. :love:
I'm 5'3 so I wouldn't switch :tongue:
I would want to be slightly taller like 5'6".
That's only an inch shorter than I am so yeah, I could live with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I would want to be slightly taller like 5'6".

I'd want to be 5'7"... not happening though. Already dealt with puberty and I'm done with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Anisahhh
Same except i'm an inch taller (just). And every refers to me as 'hobbit' :/

Just shake it off hun :biggrin:
Reply 53
How do you learn to love being 5"1? I hate being 5"2

Because I've reached that point in my life where I know I can't do anything to change it and there's more important things to focus on :smile:

Plus people have said it suits me, so I'm not fussed :biggrin:
Original post by queen-bee
Yup! Guys seem to like petite girls a lot more than tall girls like myself

Not necessarily :wink: How tall are you anyway, never asked?
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not necessarily :wink: How tall are you anyway, never asked?

5'8 sir
5'8 sir

That's pretty tall! As a tall guy though I like tall girls, long legs :love: As long as she's not as tall as me, and would be forbidden from wearing heels that make her look taller than me :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
That's pretty tall! As a tall guy though I like tall girls, long legs :love: As long as she's not as tall as me, and would be forbidden from wearing heels that make her look taller than me :lol:

I really like tall guys myself,the taller the better :innocent:
Reply 58
5'2" isn't terribly short for a girl.

Be happy that you're in good health, and stop wasting your time worrying over something as stupid as this.
Yup! Guys seem to like petite girls a lot more than tall girls like myself

I feel you girrl:beer:

:smile:

Really depends. Cause tall girls would want to be shorter (influenced by guys mostly or can purely be the fact that they hate their heights) and shorter girls may want to be taller. I like my height of 5'10 in many ways (makes me feel powerful:colone: around shorter people) but loathe it sometimes due to cuter/nicer guys being shorter than me:colonhash: or even tall guys seem to prefer shorter girls like @queen-bee said.:closedeyes: Or the fact that i look like a tree with heels but hey ho. Back to the main point. I think 5'2 is a pretty cute height:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending