The Student Room Group

Embarrassed myself while drunk

A couple of nights ago I went to a party and got drunk af. I'm only 5"7 (boy) and I had 8 bottles of beer and half a bottle of vodka...by about 8pm I was smashed to the extent that I didn't know my own name. I can't actually remember anything after this point but apparently I kissed several girls that I don't know very well at all, one of them was ****nG obese as well. Luckily there are no photos but everyone's been calling me Moby Dick all day...when will the roast end and does it make any difference that I was *****ed (so *****ed that on the way home I tried to fight a lamppost and got a massive bruise on my head from butting the ****er)? Cheers fam
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Just don't smash so hard next time. Have a break or just calm yourself down in the loo, have some water before hitting another drink.
Reply 2
It says a lot that a mate got hospital drunk and I'm jealous because what happened to him is less embarrassing, I mean ffs I'm 17 what the **** is my life...****s sake
Reply 3
Original post by bluetrain98
when will the roast end

A few weeks I'd expect

and does it make any difference that I was twatted

No
Reply 4
I'll try and avoid similar events next time but what do I do about this time
Reply 5
What will help more weed or lsd
Reply 6
:rofl:

Just laugh about it and go along with the banter. No-one means anything bad. It'll go away quickly :cute:
Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

Don't worry, we've all embarrassed ourselves while drunk. Maybe not quite to that extent but still :wink:
What will help more weed or lsd

> Deeply regretting questionable life decision
> Recreational drugs are the solution
Reply 9
if i kill myself will i lose ucas points
Reply 10
A couple of nights ago I went to a party and got drunk af. I'm only 5"7 (boy) and I had 8 bottles of beer and half a bottle of vodka...by about 8pm I was smashed to the extent that I didn't know my own name. I can't actually remember anything after this point but apparently I kissed several girls that I don't know very well at all, one of them was ****nG obese as well. Luckily there are no photos but everyone's been calling me Moby Dick all day...when will the roast end and does it make any difference that I was *****ed (so *****ed that on the way home I tried to fight a lamppost and got a massive bruise on my head from butting the ****er)? Cheers fam

Haha that's funny. Laugh along with it man, that's the only way you'll get past it, cus there's no coming back lol
It's fine we're all young. That's what life is banter and getting smashed. It's fine they will forget about it soon. But next time eat carbohydrates before hand you won't get so smashed (that's what I do)!! Eat a lot of bread and potatoes and pasta during the day. And also start off with soft drinks and have a beer and then have water and keep going like that until you have a full awareness of your surroundings and then go in for the vodka and jagermeisters.
Reply 12
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
It's fine we're all young. That's what life is banter and getting smashed. It's fine they will forget about it soon. But next time eat carbohydrates before hand you won't get so smashed (that's what I do)!! Eat a lot of bread and potatoes and pasta during the day. And also start off with soft drinks and have a beer and then have water and keep going like that until you have a full awareness of your surroundings and then go in for the vodka and jagermeisters.

thanks that's much better advice, alcoholism is all that's giving my writing credibility

oh **** actually its the other way round

im not a writer
Haha. Glad I could help!! :P
if i kill myself will i lose ucas points

:rofl:

Spoiler

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least you didn't go on about how you were only ever going to marry a Simon when you were drunk... :colondollar::shy2: And it was filmed :angry:
Reply 16
I'm so tired of the roast

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending