The Student Room Group

Can you remember things if you got really drunk

Hi guys just wondered if you guys had gotten black out drunk and stoned and couldn’t remember that day and you try really hard to remember what you said to someone or if you did something really embarrassing if your sober as sometimes I dunno I seem to forgot things that did or like a chore and I said myself yeah I did but I didn’t l.

Hopefully this make sense as sometimes I can’t remember if I did certain things during the day sometimes it can become obsessive to me I easily forget things I did during the day and sometimes I forget and can’t remember. But is it also possible to remember things when you got drunk or high?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys just wondered if you guys had gotten black out drunk and stoned and couldn’t remember that day and you try really hard to remember what you said to someone or if you did something really embarrassing if your sober as sometimes I dunno I seem to forgot things that did or like a chore and I said myself yeah I did but I didn’t l.
Hopefully this make sense as sometimes I can’t remember if I did certain things during the day sometimes it can become obsessive to me I easily forget things I did during the day and sometimes I forget and can’t remember. But is it also possible to remember things when you got drunk or high?

Yes you can remember but it can be hazy. Black out drunk is basically the part of your brain that stores long term memory shutting down. You will only remember certain things that really spark your brain as something important to remember. Just know that if you plan on getting messed up you will undoubtedly do some embarrassing ****. Just make sure not to go so overboard everyone hates you! Good luck brother

Quick Reply

Latest