The Student Room Group

Is it normal for guys with girlfriends to 'flirt' with other girls?

I'm aromantic, never had a crush, and I have no idea how relationship **** works and stuff, and little to none social skills so I got idea if it's normal or not bc I've recently seen a couple of guys do it. The degree of flirting (I wouldn't call it that exactly but it still kinda is? a lil winking here, special treatment and you know, just that thing people do in bars/cafes on TV to pick up chick's numbers) isn't overly severe though, and sometimes it is catcalling or making quite... er.. sexist? harassing? (idk the word for it) remarks over the girls they find attractive that come by to the shop behind their back.

And I doubt they're doing it for the business since they only do it to the local stereotypical 'hot girls'.I'd like to see them act like that with the senior citizens that walk in, it'd be quite a sight haha!
But yea, back to the point, is that normal? If it were your gf/bf, how would you feel about it? Soz for 0 understanding of how relationships and social stuff works.
Each person is different, the general consensus you'd probably get is that no it's not okay, but then again some think that it's fine to have such open relationships.
to answer your question, no it is not okay. And I didn't even have to read your OP to answer it for you.
Reply 3
so it's not normal? hmmmm alright
Reply 4
No way! and vice versa.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Ideally no, but because of the way women are wired a guys got to flirt to show he's still got options open.
it really depends on the intent and the message being out across, flirting is different things to different people and people 'flirt' with friends, colleagues, clients etc. As long as their partner doesn't have a problrm with it and they're not doing it with any romantic intent or suggesting that they do I guess in some instances it may be ok? Don't take my word for it though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending