The Student Room Group

Parents' Evenings

Most embarassing moment on parents' evening?

mine was when my mum said in front of the teacher, "is it the teacher who you dont like?"

me: WHY THO?!

-sigh
The only person I've seen embarrassed was the teacher not me

Maths teacher told my dad I got 87% in the Maths GCSE mocks and said 'he must have revised', he proceeded to ask me If I did so and I was like;

'no :smug:'

He felt awkward and started mumbling on about something else
Original post by mariam687
Most embarassing moment on parents' evening?

mine was when my mum said in front of the teacher, "is it the teacher who you dont like?"

me: WHY THO?!

-sigh

i have parents evening coming us soon and i'm going to get destroyed by my physics teachers xD
I don't really have any memories of ever going to parents evenings.
I don't remember going to any parents evenings either. I think I just sent them off on their own :p:
Reply 5
Mine was my first parents evening at secondary school and I was standing with my crush at the time and my mum walked into the room from one door and my crushes mum from a door in the other side and ran up to each other like "omg its been years!" and we just stood there "wtf?!" and my mum turned around and said "oh didn't you both know, you were both born next to each other years ago! Aw its fate you are now both together in the same class!". I took the biggest beamer ever and wanted the ground to swallow me up especially since teachers heard it too and I think they already knew I had a crush on the guy at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending