Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else get a weird feeling when they rub their nipples? watch

it makes me feel turned on lol

(Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Are you trying to say people don't rub ice on their nipples?! What sane person wouldn't rub ice on them nips?? O.o
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not being serious, just so you know
    Snow by name, snow by nipples....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Snow by name, snow by nipples....
    *slow clap* should've invested my rep in this post instead of the other one..

(Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    *slow clap* should've invested my rep in this post instead of the other one..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    Lol I actually like it
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Never noticed this myself - then again I've never rubbed my nipples just for the sake of it.

ReputationRep:
    Omg!!!! I get this!! Ive always had this when I was young. ITS just the nerves attached to it that sparks up religions of the brain. But I also get erotic feelings from it as a female which is normal. It’s all on the internet too. There’s a few nerves that connect to feelings of pleasure from the nipple as well as sadness.

I get that and I'm a male. I remember drying myself after doing swimming lessons when I was little and when I dried my chest I'd suddenly feel like I wanted to cry, sadness and homesickness stuff. I never really questioned it, I thought it was just me being a strange child, but apparently people get weird sensations/ feel strange emotions because I googled it and saw stuff that people wrote about their nipples.

ReputationRep:
    I actually get like this? Like a feeling like I don’t belong there.. guess that’s the same feeling as home sick?

ReputationRep:
    my pee pee goes hard when i do that

ReputationRep:
    oh my god this happens to me too. it makes me so uncomfortable... and tbh it makes me feel like ive been molested but like in a past life??? idk...

ReputationRep:
    gets my tip hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galingo)
    gets my tip hard
    nah what i feel bare weird now wat the hell

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad someone else experiences this! I notice the same emotion, a very fleeting feeling of deep sadness or a yearning for something long lost. But, i notice I do this when I'm bored or needing comfort.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.