Does anyone else get a weird feeling when they rub their nipples? Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
it makes me feel turned on lol
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
Are you trying to say people don't rub ice on their nipples?! What sane person wouldn't rub ice on them nips?? O.o
Spoiler:
Show
I'm not being serious, just so you know
Snow by name, snow by nipples....
Hodor_van_Groot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Serine Soul)
Snow by name, snow by nipples....
*slow clap* should've invested my rep in this post instead of the other one..
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
*slow clap* should've invested my rep in this post instead of the other one..
stefano865
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ellie0497)
Lol I actually like it
:teeth:
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Never noticed this myself - then again I've never rubbed my nipples just for the sake of it.
Annoytu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg!!!! I get this!! Ive always had this when I was young. ITS just the nerves attached to it that sparks up religions of the brain. But I also get erotic feelings from it as a female which is normal. It’s all on the internet too. There’s a few nerves that connect to feelings of pleasure from the nipple as well as sadness.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I get that and I'm a male. I remember drying myself after doing swimming lessons when I was little and when I dried my chest I'd suddenly feel like I wanted to cry, sadness and homesickness stuff. I never really questioned it, I thought it was just me being a strange child, but apparently people get weird sensations/ feel strange emotions because I googled it and saw stuff that people wrote about their nipples.
Breg
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I actually get like this? Like a feeling like I don’t belong there.. guess that’s the same feeling as home sick?
crosssafley
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my pee pee goes hard when i do that
angryviv
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh my god this happens to me too. it makes me so uncomfortable... and tbh it makes me feel like ive been molested but like in a past life??? idk...
username2994950
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
gets my tip hard
username2994950
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by galingo)
gets my tip hard
nah what i feel bare weird now wat the hell
Runomatron
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm so glad someone else experiences this! I notice the same emotion, a very fleeting feeling of deep sadness or a yearning for something long lost. But, i notice I do this when I'm bored or needing comfort.
SunshineFincher
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Oh my god I do!!! I know I'm late here but I just googled this exact thing. It's the most horrible feeling ever!
Common boy
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
This is the same thing which I will feel,but can't describe to anyone.
Emilee.cheyanne
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
No, I fr relate. I've gotten that feeling since I was younger. Simply just scratching my nipple or whatever gives me a weird guilty feeling. I don't know why
dtwmstewart
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I totally understand and relate to this. I have always told my wife that my nipples are switches to change my state of being. I feel super peculiar...sometimes sad....sometimes forlorn...but I know nipple stimulation is linked to the release of oxcytocin so it is probably just a chemical reaction caused by this hormone.
MongoDB
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yeah, sometimes. I get this urge to put my shirt back on.
Fengari98
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’m so glad I found this post I get the exact same thing, such a specific feeling like sudden emptiness/ homesick. I used to get the exact same feeling when i was little and I went to my parents room to wake them up and instead I had to lie next to them and wait for them to wake up - really random I know. But yeah super weird and I’m glad someone else gets it too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads