Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The collapse of ShredZ! (Fitness scams) --> Be Aware! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just want to raise awareness of the fitness industry at the moment
    of certain '30 day fitness transformations' and other scams that are
    being circulated on social media a lot lately.

Don't buy any cookie cutter meal plans/supplements/coaching etc.

The pictures you see are photo shopped the sh1t out of it.
    #DevinPhysique #PaigeHathaway

The end of shredZ is near boys! #AdobeGains

ReputationRep:
    Wtf, you mean I can't gain 10kg lean mass and rock hard abs by working out 10 mins a day for 30 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    Wtf, you mean I can't gain 10kg lean mass and rock hard abs by working out 10 mins a day for 30 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to aware me, I don't keep up with the social media fitness industry as it's full of narcissistic pathalogical liars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: dead haha. That is just like Mike Chang's towel rows

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    You'll have to aware me, I don't keep up with the social media fitness industry as it's full of narcissistic pathalogical liars.
    Sums up shredZ company completely. Essentially they went from
    peanuts to 400 clients/month at $220 ea = $88k/month = $1,056,000/year
    just on coaching alone from just 1 person @devinphysique + all the other people apart of shredZ.

You're forgetting supplements and loads of other income sources that are exploited from vulnerable people aka people not aware brah.

Don't get me started on the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly never heard of this guy till yesterday
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Honestly never heard of this guy till yesterday
    I had no idea until a few of the bigger youtubers mentioned him tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who falls for that **** is clearly a complete moron anyway. They're already beyond help.

ReputationRep:
    I would let paige scam me and get away with it

on a serious note though, people are so dumb for paying 200 dollars for a meal plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Anyone who falls for that **** is clearly a complete moron anyway. They're already beyond help.
    I know but most of the people lured by it are those who are new to the fitness/working out scene and don't know what is achievable naturally let alone
    photo shopped. :laugh:

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    I would let paige scam me and get away with it

on a serious note though, people are so dumb for paying 200 dollars for a meal plan
    lmao

You don't understand that its not just about buying a 'cookie cutter' meal plan....
    its the fact that the meal plans aren't even customised to each individual and its the same to roughly everyone. This is just one of the many reasons why people are speaking out but their voices aren't heard on social media because they don't have a large following/presence to even be noticed. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I know but most of the people lured by it are those who are new to the fitness/working out scene and don't know what is achievable naturally let alone
    photo shopped. :laugh:

To be honest sometimes I just lose my patience with people who can't just figure it out for themselves. Literally with google at their hands, a wealth of information and credible sources that explain what weight loss is and how it works along with how to gain muscle ect ect and people still run for the quick fixes.

Its their own fault, they're choosing to be idiots and the easy way out by just buying a meal plan or ridiculous pill popping because they just can't be bothered taking any responsibility for themselves. They just want it handed to them on a plate.

I see it CONSTANTLY on my facebook feed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.