The Student Room Group

The collapse of ShredZ! (Fitness scams) --> Be Aware!

Just want to raise awareness of the fitness industry at the moment
of certain '30 day fitness transformations' and other scams that are
being circulated on social media a lot lately.

Don't buy any cookie cutter meal plans/supplements/coaching etc.

The pictures you see are photo shopped the sh1t out of it.
#DevinPhysique #PaigeHathaway

The end of shredZ is near boys! #AdobeGains

[video="youtube;ZeDvb67E95s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeDvb67E95s[/video]
Wtf, you mean I can't gain 10kg lean mass and rock hard abs by working out 10 mins a day for 30 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by drandy76
Wtf, you mean I can't gain 10kg lean mass and rock hard abs by working out 10 mins a day for 30 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
You'll have to aware me, I don't keep up with the social media fitness industry as it's full of narcissistic pathalogical liars.
Original post by drandy76

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: dead haha. That is just like Mike Chang's towel rows :biggrin:

Original post by WoodyMKC
You'll have to aware me, I don't keep up with the social media fitness industry as it's full of narcissistic pathalogical liars.

Sums up shredZ company completely. Essentially they went from
peanuts to 400 clients/month at $220 ea = $88k/month = $1,056,000/year
just on coaching alone from just 1 person @devinphysique + all the other people apart of shredZ.

You're forgetting supplements and loads of other income sources that are exploited from vulnerable people aka people not aware brah.

Don't get me started on the rest of them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Honestly never heard of this guy till yesterday
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Honestly never heard of this guy till yesterday

I had no idea until a few of the bigger youtubers mentioned him tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who falls for that **** is clearly a complete moron anyway. They're already beyond help.
I would let paige scam me and get away with it

on a serious note though, people are so dumb for paying 200 dollars for a meal plan
Original post by SophieSmall
Anyone who falls for that **** is clearly a complete moron anyway. They're already beyond help.

I know but most of the people lured by it are those who are new to the fitness/working out scene and don't know what is achievable naturally let alone
photo shopped. :laugh:

Original post by Angry Bird
I would let paige scam me and get away with it

on a serious note though, people are so dumb for paying 200 dollars for a meal plan

lmao :tongue:

You don't understand that its not just about buying a 'cookie cutter' meal plan....
its the fact that the meal plans aren't even customised to each individual and its the same to roughly everyone. This is just one of the many reasons why people are speaking out but their voices aren't heard on social media because they don't have a large following/presence to even be noticed. :sigh: :frown:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I know but most of the people lured by it are those who are new to the fitness/working out scene and don't know what is achievable naturally let alone
photo shopped. :laugh:

To be honest sometimes I just lose my patience with people who can't just figure it out for themselves. Literally with google at their hands, a wealth of information and credible sources that explain what weight loss is and how it works along with how to gain muscle ect ect and people still run for the quick fixes.

Its their own fault, they're choosing to be idiots and the easy way out by just buying a meal plan or ridiculous pill popping because they just can't be bothered taking any responsibility for themselves. They just want it handed to them on a plate.

I see it CONSTANTLY on my facebook feed.

Quick Reply

Latest