The Student Room Group

Worrying about the status of my application!!??

I Know that the student finance deadline is the 27th of May but to what stage should the application have been completed to? I've filled out the first bit online and sent off my signed declaration and at the top of my account page it says 'Status: Application Submitted'. Does this means I've met the deadline or do I have to wait till all the papers are confirmed? Do both my parents segments have to be complete and correct by the 27th? thanks :smile:
Original post by the 5th raven
I Know that the student finance deadline is the 27th of May but to what stage should the application have been completed to? I've filled out the first bit online and sent off my signed declaration and at the top of my account page it says 'Status: Application Submitted'. Does this means I've met the deadline or do I have to wait till all the papers are confirmed? Do both my parents segments have to be complete and correct by the 27th? thanks :smile:

If the declaration is in then you've met the deadline - but you should still try to get the other bits sorted ASAP just in case there are any problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending