The Student Room Group

Application update

Hi I applied for SF in August and my course has started yesterday but am not able to attend and do my registration until Thursday. I am getting worried as I have not heard any update yet like any confirmation and it’s my last day of work to do the course full time. I’m getting worried about financial as wont be working at all.
Original post by czipagan23
Hi I applied for SF in August and my course has started yesterday but am not able to attend and do my registration until Thursday. I am getting worried as I have not heard any update yet like any confirmation and it’s my last day of work to do the course full time. I’m getting worried about financial as wont be working at all.

Hi there, What is the status of your application showing as via your online account? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, What is the status of your application showing as via your online account? Thanks, Angela

Hi it's says processing application. when I spoke on the phone last week, they said it was sent for review and I should hear update soon. I'm just worried about the payment being very delayed as I have 2 kids and won't be working anymore this year.
Original post by czipagan23
Hi it's says processing application. when I spoke on the phone last week, they said it was sent for review and I should hear update soon. I'm just worried about the payment being very delayed as I have 2 kids and won't be working anymore this year.

Hi there, applications take 6 weeks from when you submit evidence for this to be processed. Once processed it will be updated accordingly. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending