The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iñigo de Loyola
If you're more libertarian but want to be part of a larger party you can always join the Tories - we have a lot of libertarian members and I used to be one myself.

You also say you are not a Libertarian anymore, as do all the other "libertarian members". Make your mind up.
I feel the need to point out that your arguing over an account created 3 days ago which has 15/34 posts in forum games.

The Mhoc Conservative and Unionist Party is prepared to pass on such a member, have at him. I wish the member luck in his search for a party.
Reply 322
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Hi, I'm the leader of the Lib Dems on TSR! I've read through the conversation above and if you have any questions about the Lib Dems then I will try my best to answer them! :smile:

great! thankss
Original post by N.orfy
great! thankss

Having looked at some of your other views on the site (as I tend to do when people express some interest in joining the party) it looks like you're quite socially liberal. Would you agree that was the case, as it would probably influence the party you'd be best off joining?

Edit: I've just seen your join request. I'll be in touch!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 324
Having looked at some of your other views on the site (as I tend to do when people express some interest in joining the party) it looks like you're quite socially liberal. Would you agree that was the case, as it would probably influence the party you'd be best off joining?

Edit: I've just seen your join request. I'll be in touch!

Yeah I'd like to think of myself as socially liberal. I'm definitely a LeFtiE. Do you think Lib Dem is the best party for me to join? Any other suggestions?
Original post by N.orfy
Yeah I'd like to think of myself as socially liberal. I'm definitely a LeFtiE. Do you think Lib Dem is the best party for me to join? Any other suggestions?

It sounds like you'd fit well into the Lib Dems! Unless you were also considering Labour then we'd be very happy to have you!

I can confirm that your dupe check has also just come back clean as well, so if you're sure you want to be a Lib Dem then I will go about admitting you. :smile:
Reply 326
It sounds like you'd fit well into the Lib Dems! Unless you were also considering Labour then we'd be very happy to have you!

I can confirm that your dupe check has also just come back clean as well, so if you're sure you want to be a Lib Dem then I will go about admitting you. :smile:

I'm all set, thank youu :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending