Original post by msharma3
Ah Thanks, Yes the first week.

Cool! me too but i thought they would contact us after all interviews are done
Original post by DragonEmily
Cool! me too but i thought they would contact us after all interviews are done

Loooooool Nicely done! Yh thats what I thought, but I guess MMIs went well
Are you guys internationals?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats everyone on their interviews (and offers?!) :smile: I've applied to Bristol too but haven't heard a single thing from them yet - I'm a bit worried now since they're giving out their dates and Bristol is my top choice :frown: I'm kind of waiting for a rejection now, and I know you kind people on here will say that you're sure I'll hear yet and there's still time which of course there is, but it's getting so unlikely now :/ But I can't complain, I've had 2 interviews already (Sheffield and Birmingham) and even if I just get one of those then I can still go study medicine!
Original post by msharma3
No, just got an update on track.

Well done - you are so lucky. Have you ever received a still considering email ?

I rang today and was told that they have not yet finished scoring all the applications yet. I can't help feel that a candidate that is scored near the end must be at a disadvantage. For example what if they have 1000 left to score yet only 200 interview slots left.
Original post by erinls2
Congrats everyone on their interviews (and offers?!) :smile: I've applied to Bristol too but haven't heard a single thing from them yet - I'm a bit worried now since they're giving out their dates and Bristol is my top choice :frown: I'm kind of waiting for a rejection now, and I know you kind people on here will say that you're sure I'll hear yet and there's still time which of course there is, but it's getting so unlikely now :/ But I can't complain, I've had 2 interviews already (Sheffield and Birmingham) and even if I just get one of those then I can still go study medicine!

Bristol was my top choice too... I'm just waiting for the rejection now. I might call tomorrow to ask what's going on as people are getting offers and I haven't heard anything at all... Looking very unlikely to get an interview unless they add more dates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BadLashes
Well done - you are so lucky. Have you ever received a still considering email ?

I rang today and was told that they have not yet finished scoring all the applications yet. I can't help feel that a candidate that is scored near the end must be at a disadvantage. For example what if they have 1000 left to score yet only 200 interview slots left.

Seems really unfair 😢 did they mention how many slots left etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shencha
Bristol was my top choice too... I'm just waiting for the rejection now. I might call tomorrow to ask what's going on as people are getting offers and I haven't heard anything at all... Looking very unlikely to get an interview unless they add more dates

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man, I totally feel you!! It just sucks if people are going to get rejected just because they were one of the last to be scored and so no interviews were left :/ I've just emailed to ask how many interviews are left to be given out, so hopefully they might tell me that at least
First offer!!
Original post by erinls2
Man, I totally feel you!! It just sucks if people are going to get rejected just because they were one of the last to be scored and so no interviews were left :/ I've just emailed to ask how many interviews are left to be given out, so hopefully they might tell me that at least

Update us as soon as they reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manda13marie
whereeee ? what were your stats?

Probably Bristol considering its on this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer yay!
In shock with my offer, so so happy ! :h:
Original post by giraffe1234
Got an interview today for 14th March!

Btw guys I also received a 'still considering' email on the 30th November and I was scared about being on hold too! But don't worry because your interview might be coming soon! Good luck everyone:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats!! did your invitation come through email or via Bristol VIP?
It's strange to see a Practical Endorsement Pass as a requirement. Need to start paying some attention in those tedious practical lessons! Good luck to everyone waiting on an offer or interview!
I got an offer too!
Original post by lcarty-howe1
I got an offer too!

Hi can ask if and when you got an email? And please can you say what your stats were. Trying to see if I'm even in the running🤔
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Charms tee
Hi can ask if and when you got an email?

Hi, I havent received an email from Bristol, but I got an email from track at 18:01 even though it actually updated at 16:43. Hope that helps!!
Original post by Kenopsia
congrats!! did your invitation come through email or via Bristol VIP?

when did you submit your application ?
Original post by lcarty-howe1
Hi, I havent received an email from Bristol, but I got an email from track at 18:01 even though it actually updated at 16:43. Hope that helps!!

Thanks. Will keep refreshing UCAS. Congrats to you😄 Can you say what your stats were ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending