The Student Room Group

2017 Bristol medicine hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
So badlashes when did you hear your rejection last year? Also why are people saying Bristol interview up to April? On there website it says there last interview dates are mid March?
Original post by ADULLY
So badlashes when did you hear your rejection last year? Also why are people saying Bristol interview up to April? On there website it says there last interview dates are mid March?

I think it's bc people who had an interview got emails saying something along the lines of "we will get back to you after everyone has been interviewed, interviews are running until mid-April"

Posted from TSR Mobile
To those who have gotten offers and received the occupational health pre-course questionnaire through their email, do you know if we if fill that out only if we accept their offer or fill it out even though we haven't accepted it yet (or eventually may not accept at all)??? I've read the form and the email but I'm still a little unsure. Thank yous :smile:
Original post by juliethecool
To those who have gotten offers and received the occupational health pre-course questionnaire through their email, do you know if we if fill that out only if we accept their offer or fill it out even though we haven't accepted it yet (or eventually may not accept at all)??? I've read the form and the email but I'm still a little unsure. Thank yous :smile:

Have you already received an offer? If you don't mind, when did you have your interview? Thanks!
Original post by jessture99
Have you already received an offer? If you don't mind, when did you have your interview? Thanks!

Yas, I had my interview on the 24th Nov and got an offer around 3 weeks later :smile:
Yas, I had my interview on the 24th Nov and got an offer around 3 weeks later :smile:

Congrats ! Did you get get a still considering email before the offer email?
Original post by CutieTootsie
Congrats ! Did you get get a still considering email before the offer email?

Thank you! And yes I did :smile:
So Bristol are interviewing up until April? There is no mention of dates on their website for April and I have booked to go travelling at the beginning of April as I thought it would be safe to go then (on a gap year & want to make the most of it!) Hopefully I will get lucky with one of my other choices otherwise trip will have to be cancelled as I hope and pray for an interview from Bristol.

I rang up the other day to ask what stage my application is at (offered to give my UCAS number like the person above on here did) but he said it was not their policy to give out any information on individual applications. So I dont know how that other person got told that they were on hold.

I got another "Explore Bristol" email the other day which thanked me for applying to them and telling me how wonderful the university is. The wait is killing me!
Reply 1588
Did anyone else not get the "explore Bristol" email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eehaj
Did anyone else not get the "explore Bristol" email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get it.
Original post by StraightA*s
I didn't get it.

Just random generic emails - do not mean anything. I have had quite a few emails from welcome, waiting for UKCAT, Sports, Happy Christmas and Now Explore Bristol & come to a visit day etc. But no interview, considering or rejection LOL!
Original post by BadLashes
Just random generic emails - do not mean anything. I have had quite a few emails from welcome, waiting for UKCAT, Sports, Happy Christmas and Now Explore Bristol & come to a visit day etc. But no interview, considering or rejection LOL!

same!
Original post by BadLashes

Yeahh fingers crossed we actually hear from them soon regarding our applications. good luck xx
I understand this process requires patience, but I really wish it wasn't so slow! Received a 'still considering' 3 weeks ago, but nothing since! Gahhh!
Reply 1594
Original post by Azalea.
I understand this process requires patience, but I really wish it wasn't so slow! Received a 'still considering' 3 weeks ago, but nothing since! Gahhh!

Same as you what is going on haha ?
Original post by afife
Same as you what is going on haha ?

I know right! I can't get my head around their system of interviewing and giving out offers!

Where else have you applied?
Reply 1596
Keele (interview 22nd Feb) Leicester (interviewed 13 Dec) Barts - rejection. There's a chance I might get an offer before I hear from Bristol haha
Original post by afife
Keele (interview 22nd Feb) Leicester (interviewed 13 Dec) Barts - rejection. There's a chance I might get an offer before I hear from Bristol haha

Best of luck for your upcoming Keele interview! And hopefully we hear from Bristol soon! I'm forever refreshing my e-mails!

hey , congratulations on your offer ! can i just ask, did you receive a thank you for attending interview email and a still considering email before the offer ?
Original post by gregorius1123
hey , congratulations on your offer ! can i just ask, did you receive a thank you for attending interview email and a still considering email before the offer ?

Thank you muchly! And yes I did. Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending