The Student Room Group

Should I cut contact with my crush?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pupya
See what I think is... Hope is something that keeps us alive BUT the same time becomes the reason that breaks us. Kill the hopes at initial stages. Trust me if you want a life of "IDGAF" And NORMAL life you must do this. The more you'll be friends with her the deeper you'll fall for her... Deeper... And what!!!! She's not into you... Later sometime she'll start dating someone. And you'll be left with memories sad and good, crying depressed.. Longing for her....so I would say Keep her out of sight and she'll be out of your mind... Trust someone who really loves will never make you question things.

First cut her off from WhatsApp, then take time if you feel the need to cut her off from social media platforms like IG, FB do that... Take your time... It might take years to move on but not forever...Wishsing you the best. Trust me you gotta deal with it. Deal it while being attached or detached the second thing will keep you more at peace... Because once she starts dating someone else... You'll get hurt everytime you'll look at her or something... You'll start hating and loving.. Mixed feelings will run through your nerves.. It'll become uncontrollable.. You'll then become obsessed with her and would demand more and more... STOP I would say Cut Her Off. In the end I would say don't get me wrong but people who're suggesting you to be friends with her haven't really faced any real rejections in their life.
Good luck! "This too shall pass away"
You need to take a step back, give it time and then hopefully you can be friends but in the time you are staying away for her you need to work on yourself. You need to understand that a relationship will never happen and most likely if one did, it wouldn't be a happy one. Admitting everything to her as well could help, go into the conversation with a level head and be an adult and say to her you need to distance yourself from her to help yourself. If she does see you as a true friend she will be ok with that, if she doesn't like the sound of it, unfortunately you then have to come to the realization she doesn't care for you as much as you do for her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending