The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Medicine Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clairebear101
I have my interview on wednesday but my friend is waiting for cardiff :smile:

What did he get?
Original post by frvd
did anyone receive an interview with a GCSE score of 25/27?

i did!
Original post by Jamestoti
What did he get?

Huh?
Original post by clairebear101
Huh?

I mean IGCSE score
Reply 644
http://www.wales.nhs.uk

Try this.

Also I was trying to find the Welsh NHS Constitution...no luck. Anyone knows where I can get it? I am only seeing the English one which I guess should be similar enough but I would hate to misspeak.
Do we get prep time before going to our station??
Do we get prep time before going to our station??
Reply 647
Got a Rejection today. who do you email to receive feedback on why your application got rejected?
Reply 648
Is the last MMI interview held by Cardiff on 25th Jan? If so, then not hearing anything from them until now means a rejection yeah? :frown: Because there's no way I can book a flight to Cardiff within less than a week and I'm sure a Uni won't invite someone only a week before interviews...
Original post by Plato1
Is the last MMI interview held by Cardiff on 25th Jan? If so, then not hearing anything from them until now means a rejection yeah? :frown: Because there's no way I can book a flight to Cardiff within less than a week and I'm sure a Uni won't invite someone only a week before interviews...

I heard theyre extending interview dates so hold on.
Original post by ATE99
Got a Rejection today. who do you email to receive feedback on why your application got rejected?

Can I please ask you about your gcse score if you don't mind? Btw hard luck and hope you get other interviews
Original post by Plato1

What is your gcse score?
Reply 652
Original post by Jamestoti
What is your gcse score?

I actually took IGCSEs not GCSEs (and read online that IGCSEs are harder - I mean thats what i read I honestly have no clue) but if I use the same calculations my score would be a 25/27 - same as you :smile:
Reply 653
Quick question: Cardiff does both dissection and prosection right? And is it done in a particular year or is it throughout the course?
Hi Guys, can any of you who have had interviews tell me whether you get given a calculator in the numeracy section or do you have to bring one? Or are you just not allowed one whatsoever??
Original post by maxross1
Hi Guys, can any of you who have had interviews tell me whether you get given a calculator in the numeracy section or do you have to bring one? Or are you just not allowed one whatsoever??

You don't need to bring a calculator :smile:
Hey guys, just wondering how everyone found their interview? Did any of you find that you ran out of things to say on some stations... or is that just me?
Does anyone know the earliest likely date we'll hear about offers?
Reply 658
Not exactly sure about the date, but it should be from early to mid February :smile: I also heard that offers are given out on thursdays (may not be true)
Sorry if this has been answers but what the interview to offer ratio like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending