The Student Room Group

Tarot Card Readings!!

Tarot cards have been around for hundred of years, first used by French and Italian noble people to play card games, and since the 18th century used by Mystics and occulists to look into people's futures.

There is a lot of speculation as to whether the whole practice of any kind, be it palm reading or tarot card reading is all fake and used by charlatans, but there is a certain mysticism which fascinates a lot of people, such as me.

I've had a deck of tarot cards for a long time, however only recently started doing readings for other people. Some of whom are actually from here. Anyway as it is the summer and I won't be travelling for another three weeks I thought why not do something :lol:

Anyway post here if you want to have your tarot cards read. It would help if you had a certain question or something you wanted to get out of it.

Disclaimer: if you don't believe in it, don't go posting "ugh it's fake, you're all stoopid hurr durr"

So yeah, I don't expect many to post here lmao but...here we go

image.jpg

Ugh it's the wrong way round

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tell me my future! Lol. PM me if its disturbing lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can attest to Baba's tarot readings, he is very accurate :smile:
Do me! I wanna see what might happen? What career will I have? Will I get married?! :woo:
Ah, I've always had a interest in these kinda things. I remember spending many a wasted evening taking all sorts of quizzes to see what kind of card I most represent.

I would like a reading on my future love life. I doubt I would get one, but its always nice to get a second opinion of sorts.
Original post by Aria Enoshima
Ah, I've always had a interest in these kinda things. I remember spending many a wasted evening taking all sorts of quizzes to see what kind of card I most represent.

I would like a reading on my future love life. I doubt I would get one, but its always nice to get a second opinion of sorts.

Okey dokey...what if I tried the how do I find love spread? Or the classic Celtic cross spread?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Okey dokey...what if I tried the how do I find love spread? Or the classic Celtic cross spread?

I think the Celtic cross spreads fits my needs.
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I think the Celtic cross spreads fits my needs.

Ok this is your spread
image.jpg

And I'll tag you when I've established what's happening
Reply 8
I am kinda interested in this! ahah I think it would be funny to try. :smile:
@Aria Enoshima

Your character is a very fair one as represented by justice, you see things as they are and have a clear outlook on life. Your blockage card is the 9 of wands which means that your main weakness could be your emotional vulnerability. That could be what is holding you back from a relationship that you want to have in the future. It suggests that although you know your strength and weaknesses, you may concentrate too much on the weaknesses which makes you more vulnerable. Although your main goal in life is the hermit card, this simply means that you need to find inner peace and have a harmonious balance within yourself before you can go onto make any other ventures for finding a relationship. It is a card for soul searching which you know is very important to yourself at the moment. You are being influenced by the strength card, again a positive sign. It suggests forgiveness possibly for others who have wronged you thus bringing about your inner weakness. Tolerance will also influence you and will play a role in this. This soul searching will be a battle but the strength card shows that you are ready and although will be frustrated, you will handle everything in a calm way. Your past was influenced with positivity, courageousness and happiness. It is time to draw in on these emotions and use them to your advantage. Once again the two of cups shows that you will have to juggle a lot of emotions. It won't be easy at all, but with your other influence cards it certainly means you won't be completely unable to do anything. Balance is important as well as adapting to the knew emotions you could have. On the inside you may feel overwhelmed and may even have many hypothetical sleepless nights over this problems. Your vulnerability may be at the strongest when you are soul searching and uncovering new secrets about yourself. But it is important not to let these get To you And I feel like others see you as a person who does too much to please, you may overdo it too much and they see you as a person who is a work horse and a person that sees yourself as a person that blames themselves for everything. This is not good. I know you hope to be seen as a passionate person and passionate about life. Even be a more lively and passionate person. And finally your outcome shows adventure daringness and vivacity. You might even be scene as a future knight in shining armour
x

Wow, thank you very much for this! I feel like i've definitely learnt somethings about myself.
Tell me my future pls
Okay :smile:
Please, please, please may I have my tarot cards read, I am so into this stuff! :redface:
Tarot cards have been around for hundred of years, first used by French and Italian noble people to play card games, and since the 18th century used by Mystics and occulists to look into people's futures.

There is a lot of speculation as to whether the whole practice of any kind, be it palm reading or tarot card reading is all fake and used by charlatans, but there is a certain mysticism which fascinates a lot of people, such as me.

I've had a deck of tarot cards for a long time, however only recently started doing readings for other people. Some of whom are actually from here. Anyway as it is the summer and I won't be travelling for another three weeks I thought why not do something :lol:

Anyway post here if you want to have your tarot cards read. It would help if you had a certain question or something you wanted to get out of it.

Disclaimer: if you don't believe in it, don't go posting "ugh it's fake, you're all stoopid hurr durr"

image.jpg

this sounds awesome! :awesome:
so my question is: how bad will my AS results be this august? :holmes:
take your time :yep:

image.jpg

Can you do mine please?? :biggrin:
Could you do mine please? :biggrin:
I want mines done plllease :smile:
Reply 18
Do mine please
Tomorrow evening perhaps. But only for people who have replied before this post :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending