The Student Room Group

Tarot cards on teacher

Hi all

I get on well with my maths teacher and speaks a lot of time round her. I tell her everything really

Anyway I was speaking to her about me reading tarot cards and she practically begged me to give her a reading. I said yes but now I am stressing. What is the cards say something bad and it makes us uncomfortable around each other? What if the cards are completely wrong and I look like an idiot.

Any advice?
Thanks
Your teacher sounds like a pleasant person - I'm sure if the cards aren't kind to her, she'll just laugh it off! :smile: It sounds as though she's intrigued by your readings, and is quite curious about them, but I truly wouldn't think she'd hold a grudge against you if the reading went poorly for her!! And if the cards are wrong, you could just say, "Oh, I'm not sure what's happening there!" and laugh it off yourself - in short, I mean to say that I don't think she'll be offended :smile:
Thanks I think I will expliain that I only say what the cards say so it’s not really me. Thansk
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks I think I will expliain that I only say what the cards say so it’s not really me. Thansk

Good idea! And it's no problem! :h:
I agree with the above! If it’s bad, Just laugh it off, and I’m sure she’ll do the same.
Reply 5
If you think that she might fall asleep because of something, then you shouldn't do it. But if you are sure that she treats you very well, then why not? In the end, you can recommend Tarotoo to her and this will allow you to 100% maintain a good relationship between you. I also like to read tarot cards, but I haven't learned it myself yet
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 6
teachers should not go in for this sort of unprofessional behaviour. it is a slippery slope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending