The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can you have multiple orgasms? Because that would be brilliant. If not, then I guess getting your boyf to go slower, or to stop when you get close, then restarting. I bet your boyf's over the moon. He sounds ace. But yeah, can't you carry on once you've come?

Oh and it's probably not typical, but it's certainly isn't abnormal. I know people who come this quickly. Yay.
Melana
Are you a guy or a girl?

a girl, sorry, i should have made it more obvious!
Reply 3
Heh, I deleted that after I looked on your profile and saw 'carla'. :smile:
Melana
Heh, I deleted that after I looked on your profile and saw 'carla'. :smile:

hehe, okay!

hm, yeah i have been able to have multiple orgasms..but not that often..maybe i should try and refine that a bit :redface: :p: and it's not that I can't carry on (because I can) it just generally doesnt feel as good afterwards. I suppose it's not really that much of a problem! but i was just curious as to whether or not it was common!

thanks for the advice :smile:
I'm a girl, I have the same problem. It takes my boyfriend so much longer to come - usually I don't mind but sometimes it can get uncomfortable even painful :frown:
Reply 6
If it gets painful then get him to top and finish him off another way.
Reply 7
Also, you could do naughty things to him before you start having sex....
Reply 8
Firstly, your boyfriend will absolutly love the fact he can satisfy you easily, its usually the main worry that men have about sleeping with women. My last girlfriend was the same and it didnt bother me one bit. Second, there are other ways to pleasure a man, don't keep going if its hurting you because you never know what sort of damage it could cause.

About 30-40% of the female population cant actually orgasm from normal penetration so your just one of the lucky ones. Alot of women dont know this and think that all the men they have slept with were just bad in bed...
D@nnyB
Firstly, your boyfriend will absolutly love the fact he can satisfy you easily, its usually the main worry that men have about sleeping with women. My last girlfriend was the same and it didnt bother me one bit. Second, there are other ways to pleasure a man, don't keep going if its hurting you because you never know what sort of damage it could cause.

About 30-40% of the female population cant actually orgasm from normal penetration so your just one of the lucky ones. Alot of women dont know this and think that all the men they have slept with were just bad in bed...

Thanks for the reply! it was good to hear it from a males point of view! :smile: my boyfriend doesn't mind at all, though he has become paranoid that I'm faking once or twice, though I think i managed to reassure him!
Reply 10
Yeah, I'm the same. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind a bit, though...:biggrin: Think he's still a little bit in awe of the fact that I actually CAN.
Krysia
Yeah, I'm the same. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind a bit, though...:biggrin: Think he's still a little bit in awe of the fact that I actually CAN.

hehe yes mine too..hence him actually having asked once or twice whether i'd faked it! :s-smilie: :p:
Reply 12
snap-crackle-pop
hehe yes mine too..hence him actually having asked once or twice whether i'd faked it! :s-smilie: :p:

I always wondered if there were women with premature orgasms (men with it get so much stick).

Thanks for answering one of my previously unanswered questions :redface:
You have an orgasm and then don't feel good afterwards?! what? :s-smilie:
SmilerNuts
You have an orgasm and then don't feel good afterwards?! what? :s-smilie:

oh dont get me wrong it still feels good! :p: just not as good, if that makes sense...theres something about the build up to orgasm that makes the whole experience better if you get my drift :smile:
snap-crackle-pop
oh dont get me wrong it still feels good! :p: just not as good, if that makes sense...theres something about the build up to orgasm that makes the whole experience better if you get my drift :smile:

And then you don't find that when you carry on from there that it feels even better cause you've already had one and then the build up to the next one feels more intense?
SmilerNuts
And then you don't find that when you carry on from there that it feels even better cause you've already had one and then the build up to the next one feels more intense?

ah yes well true, if you're able to have another one that is. Some people aren't..or at least it's much harder anyway..
Is that from personal experience? Much harder to have another?
The girls i've been with, the first orgasm took the longest but after that they really get into it and takes less time and effort for each one after that
SmilerNuts
Is that from personal experience? Much harder to have another?
The girls i've been with, the first orgasm took the longest but after that they really get into it and takes less time and effort for each one after that

The girls who you've been with must all have been capable to have multiple orgasms then..a lot of women only usually experience 1 during a single sex act. Speaking from personal experince I can experience multiple orgasm, but not every time, hence why sometimes it doesnt feel as good afterwards.
well what can i say, lucky them i guess. Though i've never heard of anyone sometimes being able to have multiple orgasms and sometimes not feeling good, maybe you just need to find the right stimulation to have the second one?

Latest

Trending

Trending