The Student Room Group

Short, fat and stuck

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilzo999
Did I ever say it was going to be easy? Obviously losing weight is going to be hard but saying **** like "it's impossible to only eat 1200 calories" etc will definitely not help, if she was going to act like that then there was no point in making this thread in the first place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was the anon poster, its it me on anon by mistake. 1200 calories is not sustainable for most people and I doubt anyone on here has tried living on so little food, or they'd know the meaning of hunger.
So unless you know what it's like to lose weight when you're under 5 foot tall.. Lose the attitude.
Original post by sherlockfan
I was the anon poster, its it me on anon by mistake. 1200 calories is not sustainable for most people and I doubt anyone on here has tried living on so little food, or they'd know the meaning of hunger.
So unless you know what it's like to lose weight when you're under 5 foot tall.. Lose the attitude.

Oh God you need to get a ****ing grip. Stop being such a victim, You are not the only person who has ever struggled with their weight. You're fat, you've struggled to lose weight before, yet you're under the misguided impression your "expertise" on fat loss is somehow gospel truth. You know nothing. Counting calories is key. It's not unhealthy to be concerned about how much you're eating. That kind of logic is probably what made you obese in the first place. It's biologically substantiated that a calorie deficit will result in weight loss.

But you have no drive. You don't want to exert any effort and ignore helpful advice, claiming that a calorie deficit is "too hard" and woe is me. Losing weight is not easy so I don't know why you're complaining. Tonnes of people have been in your position so you're not special. Either put in the effort or stay fat for the rest of your life. The latter is looking way more likely.
Original post by Tai Ga
Oh God you need to get a ****ing grip. Stop being such a victim, You are not the only person who has ever struggled with their weight. You're fat, you've struggled to lose weight before, yet you're under the misguided impression your "expertise" on fat loss is somehow gospel truth. You know nothing. Counting calories is key. It's not unhealthy to be concerned about how much you're eating. That kind of logic is probably what made you obese in the first place. It's biologically substantiated that a calorie deficit will result in weight loss.

But you have no drive. You don't want to exert any effort and ignore helpful advice, claiming that a calorie deficit is "too hard" and woe is me. Losing weight is not easy so I don't know why you're complaining. Tonnes of people have been in your position so you're not special. Either put in the effort or stay fat for the rest of your life. The latter is looking way more likely.

I am on a calorie controlled diet, fool. That's why I joined dietchef. Some people think that that's being lazy but I don't agree.
What's funny is that you use the word fat as an insult when I have used the same word to describe myself in the title of the thread. You're not going to get anywhere with me if you think that calling me fat and obese repeatedly is going to hurt me.
The only thing that's Gospel here is the crap that you and other people come up with. I am following a proven method and I don't care if other teenagers on here don't approve.
Original post by Anonymous
I am on a calorie controlled diet, fool. That's why I joined dietchef. Some people think that that's being lazy but I don't agree.
What's funny is that you use the word fat as an insult when I have used the same word to describe myself in the title of the thread. You're not going to get anywhere with me if you think that calling me fat and obese repeatedly is going to hurt me.
The only thing that's Gospel here is the crap that you and other people come up with. I am following a proven method and I don't care if other teenagers on here don't approve.

Yet why rant and rave against calorie counting towards other posters, preaching that 1200 is "too hard" or unsustainable? You wrote in black and white that a poster had a unhealthy obsession with calories just because she was conscious of what she was eating :lol:

Oooh well done. Pre-made meals that teach you nothing about healthy eating. It is lazy through and through. But I don't expect you to think differently.

Insult? I'm calling a spade a spade. It wasn't meant as an insult. You are fat/obese/overweight or whatever synonym you'd like me to use. Me obviously saying those words resonated with you to some degree; you know what they say, a hit dog will holler.

Don't care, but went through the process of making a thread asking for advice and getting angsty when people call you out. K den.
Original post by Tai Ga
Yet why rant and rave against calorie counting towards other posters, preaching that 1200 is "too hard" or unsustainable? You wrote in black and white that a poster had a unhealthy obsession with calories just because she was conscious of what she was eating :lol:

Oooh well done. Pre-made meals that teach you nothing about healthy eating. It is lazy through and through. But I don't expect you to think differently.

Insult? I'm calling a spade a spade. It wasn't meant as an insult. You are fat/obese/overweight or whatever synonym you'd like me to use. Me obviously saying those words resonated with you to some degree; you know what they say, a hit dog will holler.

Don't care, but went through the process of making a thread asking for advice and getting angsty when people call you out. K den.

There's a difference between being conscious of what you're eating and counting the calories in every single ****ing bean sprout.
It didn't resonate with me at all actually, it's only that you used the word fat and other synonyms about five times in the same post. I don't need to be told what I am. I am not ashamed.
It does teach you a lot actually. But clearly you know nothing about it. You and your friends can piss off.
OP needs to sort her mind out before doing anything else I'd say
Original post by shawn_o1
OP needs to sort her mind out before doing anything else I'd say

My mind is sorted out thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest