Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im resitting yr 13, how do i edit this on Student finance? & what do i edit?

ReputationRep:
    You'll need to cancel your application and reapply next year
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    You'll need to cancel your application and reapply next year
    don't listen to this person you most likely don't need to cancel your application

plus cancelling your application means you can't usually apply for that academic year again until it's deleted which would mean phoning up and getting it deleted - there's a much faster way to change your info*

** If you have created your application and it's put you in the next year and your wanting to repeat your previous year, all you need to do is the following:

1. Login to your online student finance account
    2, under your application (square box around it) under the university name click CHANGE APPLICATION
    3. Click the university and course section
    4. If it asks you to complete a form then that is a change of circumstance form and you won't be able to amend your details online, if you can do it online then great - just change the bits you want and it will automatically get re assessed *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murpo)
    don't listen to this person you most likely don't need to cancel your application

plus cancelling your application means you can't usually apply for that academic year again until it's deleted which would mean phoning up and getting it deleted - there's a much faster way to change your info*

** If you have created your application and it's put you in the next year and your wanting to repeat your previous year, all you need to do is the following:

2, under your application (square box around it) under the university name click CHANGE APPLICATION
    4. If it asks you to complete a form then that is a change of circumstance form and you won't be able to amend your details online, if you can do it online then great - just change the bits you want and it will automatically get re assessed *
    Ive cancelled it now:/ but i can ring SF? The thing is im not applying at all this year tbh and will apply again next year now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murpo)

Did you even read it? They're resitting year 13 and not going to uni.. they're not applying for this academic year..
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by English-help)
    Ive cancelled it now:/ but i can ring SF? The thing is im not applying at all this year tbh and will apply again next year now!
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    Did you even read it? They're resitting year 13 and not going to uni.. they're not applying for this academic year..
    Year 13 as in repeating a college year ? My apologies, I thought you meant resitting your university year. I have not been a student for over 4 years, so the year confused me. Sorry Jackieox

Now it's still best to get the application deleted not just cancelled so still phone up.*

Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.