The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it was stella i should be flattened
Or fighting, lol.
Reply 682
Whats the url for track? All I can see is the clearing stuff.
I'm throwing in the towel, if I don't go to bed now I will fall asleep when I go out tomorrow night.
at least fighting would pass time
Reply 685
This is horrible. I'm gonna join your wee group here. Helloo!

I'm one of the fellow UCAS page refreshers haha, it won't happen at this time. I think it wouldve been 12 or a bit after if anything! The speculation:cool:
Reply 686
so what time should we expect the tracking system to change? Sorry if it's been asked...I can't be arsed looking back on the thread lol
Reply 687
I am off at 2.00 if it was updating it would have been done by now. I reckon it will be update around 9 am.

Good luck everyone
Reply 688
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I've probably refreshed the track page every 2 seconds for the past 1 and half hours, occasionally chatting on msn.
Reply 689
F5 F5 F5...
is there any multiplayer games we can play?
Reply 691
Hey peeps I just got back from a busy night at work and sooooooooooo went on Ucas and theyve got this clearing thing up, I dont even know how to get on track!! and also has anyones track showed whether they got accepted or rejected?

2 am is the last one and I go sleep
Reply 694

THATS SO ****EEEEEEE!!
This has to be the single worst experience of my life.
This and watching Liverpool lose the Champions league final this year.
okay i think ill give up now. that impossible game that someone posted a few pages back is really funny but only possible if u use the walkthrough, lol.

ill see you back here at 7am and every 30 mins after that i think :tongue:

toodles xoxo
Reply 697
right...2am and im off!
seriously
x♥x
I played computer games for 13 minutes.

I should go to bed.

But I need to have a shower... sort out all the numbers I need, and that kinda stuff. Should be half 2 by then. I'll go to bed then.
Reply 699
If theres vacancies through clearing for your subject at the uni u want to go, thats bad isnt it? as in many people didnt make it?

Latest

Trending

Trending