The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
see now every1 is gettin results - why cant i just have mine, thats all i want! just wot sum random boring old middle aged mans had since sunday. shaking now - getting worse and worse.......
this is driving me crazzzzyyyyyyyyyyy.
Reply 902
sus_clarke
Aww wen does UCAS go live??

Most likely it will be 7am
theyre opening results on GMTV!!! errghh
Reply 904
Omg i hate UCAS!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr like comon if u wern't allowin track at midnight u could at least hav put it into use by 6
omg, 1 got 5 A's...thts just madness!? omg..i'd be happy with C's. ha
Now id laugh if they failed but it never happens just once they could show some one crying make us feel that bit better!
Reply 907
SuperCoolAl
If you don't know about it you don't need to bother.

Edit- uh meant for that other guy up there... somewhere

Haha, trust you to be up at this time on tsr. :rolleyes:
lilac_glitter2
Now id laugh if they failed but it never happens just once they could show some one crying make us feel that bit better!

exactly!! and then they go on about how its the highest pass rate in 57 yrs...get our hopes up!! ppffttt :frown:
lapsaJ
Haha, trust you to be up at this time on tsr. :rolleyes:

1.5hrs sleep mate 1.5hrs sleep :wink:
hsitin
Most likely it will be 7am

I hope it's definitely before 9AM, I want to find out if i've been accepted before i go in to school to get my results, then i've got chance to compose myself!
Reply 911
I didn't get any sleep. I gave up about 4:30.
lilac_glitter2

You think the schools gonna let the failures represent them on TV? It's fixed.
rosie_the_baboon18
theyre opening results on GMTV!!! errghh

If its someone whos getting A's in media studies, theatre studies, drama, gov and politics and the such, then i dont really care..
But what they dont say its the easier subjects sceince n that its something like 1 in 30 get 3 a's which they would report the whole story it shows when people get e's in chemistry coursework n the same person gets 100% in geog tell me theres not something slightly up with that!
Reply 915
SuperCoolAl
1.5hrs sleep mate 1.5hrs sleep :wink:

lol, I just got up. I'm surprised track aint working yet!
I haven't been able to sleep at all! I kept on checking all night but its still been the same message from UCAS. Arggh its so annoying!
Reply 917
Yeah it is fixed. Like who even does 5 a levels?? lol I bet they're easy ones
Reply 918
is it def coming up at 7am? cus this is starting to annoy me now!!
supercoolal wouldnt it be refreshing tho if they did fail just be bit differnt to the OMG I GOT 5 A'S AINT I CLEVER.

Latest

Trending

Trending