The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
dita_parlo
Well my lovely boyfriend must have taken the hint after my emotional outburst earlier, as he went out to Sainsbury's and bought me a pack of 5 Flake's!!!! Yummy yum yum, I'm not even gonna feel guilty about eating them this weekend, I'm on my period dammit!

good for you! one must allow oneself to give in to temptation sometimes, right?

I totally messed up yesterday. And I though I was on a roll here! We had tacos for dinner, and I always, always binge then cause it's probably my favourite food. Had like 4-5 soft tortillas with fillings (quorn, vegetables, avocado) and then I went to my brother's and keeping his cats company. And I ended up eating 2 slices of whole meal toast (haven't eaten bread in...days!) and 1 white roll. Insane. And no exercise due to severe aching in my legs from exercise thursday! Wow, I'll just have to fix this now.

Next week I'm going to stay by myself, so then I can control what I eat even more than now. Yay!

Keep up the good work!
I must go to the gym today, but I'm still sitting here in my PJ's surfing the internet. Damn my lack of motivation.
I've been eating well all week, and yet I feel I'm getting fatter! Although went gto the gym for the first time since being ill, and although I feel fitter, I feel fatter too!

On a brighter note, going to get my haircut today, with a new look I'm bound to feel more motivated to get my body to match my nice new hair. And then afterwards am going to sainsburys to buy lots of healthy foods for the week :smile:

Also today I've just come on, and I'm in so much pain! :frown: But am trying to keep clear of comfort food, although the bf wants to go to mcdonalds to get those glasses they have atm. So I might get myself a grilled chicken caesar salad and get myself a glass too! :smile: (then steal a few of his chips, and that's my comfort food for the day!)
Reply 343
I really feel like having a treat today. Don't know what to have though. Have been super-good all week and am only one pound off my target now (have finally decided what the target is, for now at least!)

Will def try to make it to the gym later too as am off to Surrey for a week tomorrow so won't be able to go :frown: Will hopefully be busy though, doing lots of walking and such so should be fine but want to get one last gym session in!
Reply 344
Woo! Finally got under the stone, you know, like when you're something stone one or something stone on the dot? Now I'm something stone less and 13 pounds :smile: If that makes sense?!

:biggrin:
Gem
Woo! Finally got under the stone, you know, like when you're something stone one or something stone on the dot? Now I'm something stone less and 13 pounds :smile: If that makes sense?!

I totally know what you mean! :five: I got that feeling when I dropped below my most recent stone lol! Well done!!
Reply 346
bunthulhu
I totally know what you mean! :five: I got that feeling when I dropped below my most recent stone lol! Well done!!

Glad someone knew what I was on about! :five: :biggrin:

How much have you lost all together now?
well done gem. I havn't lost any more weight yet but I just measured my body and have lost an inch of my stomach and hips. So was a good start to the day anyway.

Just want to say, I read all you posts everyday and they really inspire me to stay on track with dieting so thanks everyone!
Gem
Glad someone knew what I was on about! :five: :biggrin:

How much have you lost all together now?

26lbs :redface: I had a little break, and now I'm going again! :biggrin:
Reply 349
bunthulhu
26lbs :redface: I had a little break, and now I'm going again! :biggrin:

Wow that's fantastic! :biggrin: :five: Yay! :party: Well Done!

Oooh and congrats on losing an inch dancing-queen! :biggrin: That's great! :dancing:

I should measure myself as I haven't since I first started...but I'm to scared :>.<:
Oh no, i'm panicking. :frown: It's been happening for about 2 days now. I am worried that i am going to look fat at my birthday/results day/college... argh! :frown: I think i am starting to develop panic attacks tbh...
Reply 351
Bexiness!
Oh no, i'm panicking. :frown: It's been happening for about 2 days now. I am worried that i am going to look fat at my birthday/results day/college... argh! :frown: I think i am starting to develop panic attacks tbh...

Awww no :hugs: You'll look gorgeous! You really really will, imagine how you'd look if you'd not lost the weight, then you'll realise you look amazing!

Panic attacks really suck though, breathe deeply and try to think of something else when it's happening. When I get them I get someone to talk to me, so it takes my mind off it :hugs:
Gem

Totally know what you mean! I was gutted this morn when the scales said I was 10stone on the dot even though it's only 1lb more than what I was the other day and it's that time of the month so kind of to be expected (although the shedload of hobnobs I've eaten the past few days can't be helping :p:)

Today's going much better though - I got myself out the house for a couple of hours which has helped my snack attacks, even if I did treat myself to a Coffee Light Frappucino from Starbucks (119cals and worth every one :smile:)

I'm currently on just under 600cals and will either have grilled chicken or tuna with salad for my tea. Feeling like I'm back in control which is nice, even though I look like a bit of a tramp today with my straggly hair and my hoodie. Never mind, I'm a student :p:
Oh dear, I'm on 513kcal so far and I was going to have a snack before dinner, but my daily plan is under fire from an invitation from my aunt to come over for - gasp - chicken casserole and potatoes! :eek4:

Maybe I can survive on strawberries until 6.30...
Well I've just had 2 slices of a pizza hut pizza, a slice of Garlic bread and 3 BBQ wings... eek. Although I did play a really really sweaty energetic hour of badminton this morning so hopefully I'll be ok :smile:
Reply 355
Ahh I'm addicted to dried banana chips!! They're sold in Holland and Barret, a health food shop, but don't seem to be very healthy :-s
Hi every1, ive lurked on this thread before and i thought its time to start posting. Basically i put on a stone when i went to uni and ive got no willpower at all to make myself lose it. To be honest, i dont even know where 2 start, how many calories a day etc should i be eating? Any1 got any advice for me? Thanks!
Oh and my name is Natalie :smile:
Hey Natalie :smile: I was in exactly the same position as you when I finished uni for the summer - after 1 year at uni I was 1 stone heavier. I've managed to shift a bit of it but it's a very slow process for me. I've lost just over half of it so far and am aiming to have lost the rest by the time term starts again for 2nd year.

Latest