The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4040
:hello: everyone

I had quite a good day today and seeins as I had an exam I was quite proud of myself :proud:

I had a big bowl of cereal this morning then walked an hour to college. I made some fresh egg noodles with bean sprouts for lunch and then went out with my girlfriends to subway for dinner but only had a veggie patty subway which is like 400 calories I believe :smile: I avoided the cookies and everything :biggrin: Had an apple when I got home and a few mouthfuls of vege curry my mum had made (Yummm) so I think my day has been quite reasonable.(Y)

Dont worry though I wont be making subway a regular thing. Twas a treat :smile:
Just met 1,200 calories today by the skin of my teeth. No room for snacks :frown: damn chicken & bacon pasta!
Reply 4042
if you dont mind me askin, what is every1s goals here?

xxxx
*Ariel*

xxxx

Mine is to lose about another 8 pounds to get to 9 stone 7. Maybe a bit further after that but I'm not sure yet! :smile:
Reply 4044
*Ariel*

xxxx

:redface:

I guess is to lose 100lb :eek2:

haha im the proper fat one of the group. roffle!
Reply 4045
*Ariel*

xxxx

I would like to get down to 8 stone ideally (Im only a little short arse 5"1 a bit :P) Im currently at 9 stone but if I get to 8 and a half stone and Im happy then Ill stop :smile:
Reply 4046
Carreh

you're not, I am!

I'd like to shed a goof 3-4 stone.
Reply 4047
Crisps
you're not, I am!

I'd like to shed a goof 3-4 stone.

I'm not as much now I guess, but still a while to go!
Reply 4048
Carreh
I'm not as much now I guess, but still a while to go!

:hugs: You'll get there Carreh :love: We all started somewhere & we all know how hard you work :smile:
Reply 4049
Carreh

awww! im sure ur stil beautiful :smile: and ul get there!! :redface: xxxx
Reply 4050
Well only 29lb to go, so not that bad!

Reply 4051
I'm aiming for 3-4 stone as well... before this time next year as hopefully i'll be off to study in New Zealand for 2 years. i MUST look good in a bikini by then....

Ugh my scales have broken. So am going to have to buy new ones cos i don't think i kept the receipt. Rubbish.

Been having a good few days eating-wise though, and finally got back to the gym for a PT session on Saturday which was rrrrrreally good. I want to go tomorrow, but i've got a massive group project due at the end of the week and i don't think the others would appreciate me skiving working time to go gymming. Bleurgh.
Reply 4052
x~PiNk~x
I would like to get down to 8 stone ideally (Im only a little short arse 5"1 a bit :P) Im currently at 9 stone but if I get to 8 and a half stone and Im happy then Ill stop :smile:

im bout 9 stone atm i varey depending on what ive ate :rolleyes: lol i want to get to bout 8 n half like i used 2 b, dont think id go any lower than that cus im tall but im more bothered about healthy eatin n gettin fitter atm! thats why i like this site it promotes healthyness instead of extreme diets hehe xxx
I haven't really got a goal since i don't really have access to scales, but I want to maintain, or lose 2-3 kg. (I can always check using the accurate hospital scales when i start placement in february!) I lost a bit pre-christmas, but can't tell where i am now - i don't feel like i've put masses on which is good. I 'm just going to keep to healthy eating, and see where i end up in the end for the time being.
Reply 4054
~Kirsty~
I haven't really got a goal since i don't really have access to scales, but I want to maintain, or lose 2-3 kg. (I can always check using the accurate hospital scales when i start placement in february!) I lost a bit pre-christmas, but can't tell where i am now - i don't feel like i've put masses on which is good. I 'm just going to keep to healthy eating, and see where i end up in the end for the time being.

Sometimes I wish I didnt have any scales and just measured myself instead but my measurements havent actually changed that much in losing a stone & a half! I think my hips have gone down by 2 inches. So in a way imsort of glad because I think I would have lost faith lol
i don't like to go by measurements because since when i can remember i've always had a podgy tummy and huge hips and no matter how rigid an exercise plan i followed, i would only ever be able to lose an inch max from both areas! even when i was at my smallest (size 10 which is what i want to go back to), i still had a podgy tummy and thighs. so i prefer scales, at least it makes me feel better that i'm slightly lighter if nothing else! :p:
Reply 4056
does any1 hav any good exercises 4 lower stomach? the ones i do onli seem to tone my upper stomach n the bottom is wobbly n want it to be flat and toned! ive tried those things where you li down and 'flutter' your legs but i giv up 2 easy cus i cant feel it workin n it just hurts my neck
the only one i can think of is where you lie down on your back and bring your knees up in the air at a 90 degree angle then slower lower one leg straight to the ground till just before it touches the ground while the other one is in the air. i know that once i hit 5 it really begins to hurt and by 10 i need a break and a day after you can feel the lower ab muscles being sore!

is that the fluttering one you mean?
Reply 4058
I'm trying to lose about 17lbs to get to about 10 stone. I haven't got any scales here at uni so i've started to use the ones in the changing room at the gym, 20p a weigh, i'll probably do it once a week.
Reply 4059
How come we never use this TSR smiley? :scales:

Latest