Reply 8100
B_e_x
I need to join a gym, or something. #beard#

buy Wii fitt!!:biggrin:
Reply 8101
What is that?
B_e_x
What is that?

A new attatchment for the wii. Came out Saturday - measures your weight, bmi, and you exercise on it.
Lilian
buy Wii fitt!!:biggrin:

i cba to go back over the page to find the right message :redface:

but you should enjoy your meal out!! have what you want. it doesn't happen everyday. there's nothing wrong with pasta arabiata!!
this weekend just went from bad to worse :frown::frown: im embarressed to say all this...:redface:

saturday fine all day then 4 my tea had a medium italian veg supreme [ which was bloody gorjusssssssssssssssss :smile: ] but i ended up eatting it ALL :tongue: :redface: :frown::frown: THEN i went out and had a rasberry cocktail [ coudnt say no :P] then 3 vodkas and diet cokes.:frown:

then today i planned to be super healthy but then mum cooked a sunday dinner so i had one i [had no roasties/mash/york puds] just carrot+turnip broccolli leaks colliflour chicken and gray but cos i skipped lunch i had a hugeeeeee plateful god knows how many cals !:frown::frown:
then i just ate a chocolate bar :frown:

why have i suddenly give up , i thought the pizza hut would be ok for my weekly treat then the weekend just went downhill :frown:

f..k sorry for the rant im just so depressed now :frown:

grrr im feeling so bloated/fat now :frown:
p.s beeworm you are sooooooo thin!!!! gosh your after pic :redface: i WISH i was that thin

you will look gorjus at the ball im sure!
x__Indigo_x
this weekend just went from bad to worse :frown::frown: im embarressed to say all this...

saturday fine all day then 4 my tea had a medium italian veg supreme [ which was bloody gorjusssssssssssssssss :smile: ] but i ended up eatting it ALL :O :O :frown::frown: THEN i went out and had a rasberry cocktail [ coudnt say no :P] then 3 vodkas and diet cokes.:frown:

then today i planned to be super healthy but then mum cooked a sunday dinner so i had one i [had no roasties/mash/york puds] just carrot+turnip broccolli leaks colliflour chicken and gray but cos i skipped lunch i had a hugeeeeee plateful god knows how many cals !:frown::frown:

why have i suddenly give up , i thought the pizza hut would be ok for my weekly treat then the weekend just went downhill :frown:

*Hugs* I know you feel bad and guilty now but just have a fresh start tomorrow, try not to feel too bad as a diet shouldn't exclude aALL yummy food ALL of the time. It's good to have a treat.

Plus you think thats bad, I had a good week and then yesterday I had a massive bag of pick n mix followed by a whole tub of mint choc chip ice cream and a big homemade curry today follwed by more sweets :frown: :redface:
buy fitflops,they tone your legs ;yes; Bex
Indigo - just start again tomorrow and you're allowed occasional treats - a couple of bad days isn't going to affect your weightloss at all in the long run.

I just got back from Wagamamas (again - taking advantage of the 2 for 1 vouchers). I had the chicken tama rice this time which was really nice and a smaller portion than the yaki udon dishes. Meeting some friends for Starbucks tomorrow so think I will have a light frappachino as haven't had one in a while :smile:
My little triumph of the day:

In January I was wearing size 18 clothes. They fit me snugly.

Today I'm wearing a pair of size 16 jeans which are slightly loose on me. And a size 14 top.

:biggrin:
yay for you :smile: :party:
Had THE worst day ever. a whole pack of biscuits (150 calories each x9)
2 portions of lasagna
banana milkshake
vanilla ice cream
5 pieces of bread with chocolate spread and peanut butter on
about 10 of those lindt lindor chocolate things
probably more that i can't remember

if anyone's interested by the way I'm 5'7 and about 10 stone 3.
I'd like to be 8 and a half stone by late July, when I go to portugal.
thanks for the encouragement guys :smile: i just feel fat cmpared to everyone else on here:frown: ...most of the time i look at pictures of ppl on here and think 'why do u wana loose weight and were from cos got no fat on you !':smile:
x__Indigo_x
this weekend just went from bad to worse :frown::frown: im embarressed to say all this...:redface:

saturday fine all day then 4 my tea had a medium italian veg supreme [ which was bloody gorjusssssssssssssssss :smile: ] but i ended up eatting it ALL :tongue: :redface: :frown::frown: THEN i went out and had a rasberry cocktail [ coudnt say no :P] then 3 vodkas and diet cokes.:frown:

Grrr I feel exactly the same way. I wanted to start a post with 'grrr' before I even saw yours. :frown:

I've undone the whole week of healthiness. My weight loss is going to be very gradual at this rate. If it's there at all.

...Unless I stop messing up. Which I will! :smile: :rolleyes:
Reply 8114
bright star
i cba to go back over the page to find the right message :redface:

but you should enjoy your meal out!! have what you want. it doesn't happen everyday. there's nothing wrong with pasta arabiata!!

We went nandos and I had a couscous salad(sooo huge! and really filling and gorgeous!) and three small rammekins of bottomless fat free frozen yoghurt.I stuck to my limit that I've ignored before but was okay yday:proud:. Today my throat kills so eating is the LAST thing on my mind.....:cry:
Reply 8115
right a very basic day planned. I am forcing myself to eat because simply I'll get better quicker.
I'm gonna grab a fat free mango yoghurt when I go to tesco in a bit for breakfast
soup for lunch
stir fry for dinner and will make some WW jelly as well.
I know, I know WAYYY below requirements but that's all that will be throat friendly and it saves just not eating because I have no appetiter!
Reply 8116
I had a good day yesterday but then I had really bad period pains in the evening so my boyfriend went and brought me one of those large bars of green and blacks chocolate. Which I ate ALL OF at once! So 500 extra calories which isn't good! But oh well, it helped the pains anyway!

Being good again starting today, think it helps that it's a monday! Had a bowl of muesli and a fruit salad of melon and mango for breakfast, was delicious :smile:
yesterday was bad.
i snacked...like....i don't know what.
hopefully i can get back on track,but my god i snacked lol
Reply 8118
Aconite
I'd like to join in with this - lots of lovely encouragement here, just what I need as I'm right in the middle of weight loss!

I go to the gym at least 5 times a week and follow Weight Watchers points as the system seems to work for me, but I've stopped going to meetings because I was the lightest one there and they were all really horrible and unfriendly to me. So I'm going it alone...

My stats are: 5'6, about 9st (might be a couple of lbs more - haven't checked for a while). I started off at 10st 7, so I'm pretty proud of how far I've come. Unfortunately, I've still got a bit left to go and sometimes I find myself losing motivation. I want to be 8st-8st5 before August, as I'm going on a tour of America and want to look nice on Venice Beach!

Welcome! :smile:

-------------------

In other news, I feel loads more positive today and somehow don't look fat. I've eaten healthy too, woop!

I've got to lug loads of book to a couple of libraries in a bit, though. :frown:
back on track from today :biggrin: :biggrin: i'm not going to the gym today cos i'm exhausted after staying up essaying until 4.30am, BUT i am going to marks and spencers to do my weekly shop so i'm going to buy really healthy stuff for the week. yay!!! im so happy. ive handed my essay in so now i get back into a proper routine :party: woop.

Latest