The Student Room Group

How can I build back up my sexual reputation?

I have kind of bad rep, well I used to. It all started when I was in year 10 and had my first kiss. The guy was an idiot and told everyone I got on my knees for him and it spread. My first boyfriend a couple of months later told everyone I did the same to build his man credit up. So I kind of got a reputation like that and it wasn't true.

When I was in sixth form something indecent of me went round and that was the pitfall of my reputation. Since then I have kept myself to myself and people don't see me that way at all. I'm still a virgin and boys respect me for that and say I'm not like other girls who sleep around so that has saved me in a way.

Still, I don't want people to think I'm a person I'm not. What else can I do to Build back my reputation? I keep my love life hidden and don't make it public at all.
Once you get out of school you'll realise no one gives a **** about your sexual history.

Apart from insecure guys maybe
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I have kind of bad rep, well I used to. It all started when I was in year 10 and had my first kiss. The guy was an idiot and told everyone I got on my knees for him and it spread. My first boyfriend a couple of months later told everyone I did the same to build his man credit up. So I kind of got a reputation like that and it wasn't true.

When I was in sixth form something indecent of me went round and that was the pitfall of my reputation. Since then I have kept myself to myself and people don't see me that way at all. I'm still a virgin and boys respect me for that and say I'm not like other girls who sleep around so that has saved me in a way.

Still, I don't want people to think I'm a person I'm not. What else can I do to Build back my reputation? I keep my love life hidden and don't make it public at all.

Yeah right, we believe you! x
Reply 3
Original post by john2054
Yeah right, we believe you! x

what?
Reply 4
what?

that was kind of tongue in cheek...

look at the italics
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by john2054
that was kind of tongue in cheek, hence the smiley...

look at the italics

oh, its true I am. why would I lie on anon?
How do you build up your reputation in anything? By doing it repetitively. Have more sex.
Reply 7
oh, its true I am. why would I lie on anon?

It's alright dear, it's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Funny how most guys want to lose their virginity, and most girls want to get it back. I just want to know where they have all been putting it?!?
Reply 8
Original post by Misogynist
How do you build up your reputation in anything? By doing it repetitively. Have more sex.

i mean it in the terms of how do I convince people I'm not a sla*?

You don't have to convince anyone about who or what you are. You know who you are and everyone else can **** off. If you can't do that or find it difficult, lay low for a while. Be invisible, avoid any sort of drama and/or guys until the rumours die down.

I don't think your a sla* I know when you are uni people will be doing it everywhere, in the halls, in the pubs, in the clubs, in the coffee shop, in the library etc etc!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending