Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I am a bit confuse about migrant worker loan. I am a continuing student (second year) and I would like to apply as a migrant worker. As in my first year I applied only for Tuition Fee, am I allowed to apply for migrant worker now in my second year? If yes, what do I need to do and what form should I complete?
    Thank you!
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Diana2710)
    Hello!
    I am a bit confuse about migrant worker loan. I am a continuing student (second year) and I would like to apply as a migrant worker. As in my first year I applied only for Tuition Fee, am I allowed to apply for migrant worker now in my second year? If yes, what do I need to do and what form should I complete?
    Thank you!
    Yes if you had Eu funding in your first year and your second year you want to apply for SFE funding as a MW you can totally do so.

You will need to send in :

- Paper SFE PN1 form(you will be a returning student but for an a transfer of ownership from EU to SFE a new student form is required.)
    - cover letter explaining you are now applying as MW (not needed, it's just nice to include)
    - last 3 months of payslips
    - contract of employment
    - letter from your employer on company letter headed paper signed by someone from HR department whic he explains your hours of work and pay

I may have missed something as I'm going off memory

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.