The Student Room Group

Migrant worker

Hello!
I am a bit confuse about migrant worker loan. I am a continuing student (second year) and I would like to apply as a migrant worker. As in my first year I applied only for Tuition Fee, am I allowed to apply for migrant worker now in my second year? If yes, what do I need to do and what form should I complete?
Thank you!
Original post by Diana2710
Hello!
I am a bit confuse about migrant worker loan. I am a continuing student (second year) and I would like to apply as a migrant worker. As in my first year I applied only for Tuition Fee, am I allowed to apply for migrant worker now in my second year? If yes, what do I need to do and what form should I complete?
Thank you!

Yes if you had Eu funding in your first year and your second year you want to apply for SFE funding as a MW you can totally do so.

You will need to send in :

- Paper SFE PN1 form(you will be a returning student but for an a transfer of ownership from EU to SFE a new student form is required.)
- cover letter explaining you are now applying as MW (not needed, it's just nice to include)
- last 3 months of payslips
- contract of employment
- letter from your employer on company letter headed paper signed by someone from HR department whic he explains your hours of work and pay

I may have missed something as I'm going off memory

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending