The Student Room Group

Home schooled A level student. Need help with university application in Europe/Turkey

Hey there!

Basically, I am applying to a bunch of universities in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Turkey. I was home schooled so I don't really know what to do when the application form contains mandatory fields asking for a High School Diploma/Transcript. I really need your help on this ASAP. Anyone familiar with the whole application process, please share. I'm desperate:smile:.

PS: I am Egyptian and I have completed 8 International GCSE subjects and currently doing my International A Levels in Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry.
For Turkey, you can check the schools' websites. They usually have the information you need.

Original post by Renad_Osama
Hey there!

Basically, I am applying to a bunch of universities in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Turkey. I was home schooled so I don't really know what to do when the application form contains mandatory fields asking for a High School Diploma/Transcript. I really need your help on this ASAP. Anyone familiar with the whole application process, please share. I'm desperate:smile:.

PS: I am Egyptian and I have completed 8 International GCSE subjects and currently doing my International A Levels in Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending