The Student Room Group

Is A "Gay" Guy Hitting On My GF??

My GF joined a "Meetup" group recently, for people who collect stamps (ayy lmao), and anyway there's this guy about 10 years older apparently who she hit it off with. She told me at the start he was really nice (shes new to the city), kept complimenting her hair, coming to talk if she was talkin to another guy etc. And kept insisting she come to the group. We thought he might fancy her so she was a bit quiet around him even tho she likes him as friend.

Well anyway he added her on the Meetup site and apparently hes a member of a few other groups one of which is for Gay and Bi men (probably to get bummed). Unless he's bi he doesnt like girls then.

Has my GF misread him or is a gay guy hitting on my GF? Shes pretty peng lol, but maybe gay guys are nicer and compliment womens hair. Im pretty jelly if he is because I've seen him on Meetup and he looks like Jeff seid (no Homo)
lmao, why dont you try hooking the guy up with another hot guy (no homo) to help take his eyes of your girl.
I don't think he is just sounds friendly to me but you should trust her :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Lol stop being an insecure little *****.

Says the person who's anon and not even the OP.. why are YOU scared of posting under your username? :rofl:

Original post by african_flex
lmao, why dont you try hooking the guy up with another hot guy (no homo) to help take his eyes of your girl.

Lol we don't live in the same city. Its an LDR. (no homo?)

Original post by Charliepops97

Thanks.. Are you sure? Bc if he was straight I would have thought he was haha :smile:
What does 'no homo' mean?
Reply 5
Original post by Charliepops97

you've never been to a meetup event have you?

It's full of thirsty guys with "Agenda's"

OP is right to be worried, especially if the dude looks like Jeff Seid

sounds to me like the guy probably swings both ways...
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
you've never been to a meetup event have you?

It's full of thirsty guys with "Agenda's"

OP is right to be worried, especially if the dude looks like Jeff Seid

sounds to me like the guy probably swings both ways...

Damn son, ok then :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending