The Student Room Group

Why does it take him 2+ days to reply to my text?

(my crush) some times he replies the next day but most of the time it takes him 2 or 4 days... is he really not interested.
Original post by prettykt
(my crush) some times he replies the next day but most of the time it takes him 2 or 4 days... is he really not interested.

Yeah, he's not interested. Lose feelings before they start hurting you...
Doesn't really seem like it... How long have you been talking
Reply 3
Highly likely he is not interested.
Either not interested or a really bad texter.
Reply 5
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Doesn't really seem like it... How long have you been talking

We share some classes together, and we hang out in the breaks in between, we have know each other for about 2 months, and he flirts with me and asked me to "hang out" this holiday (but wanted me to arrange it all. had to cancel in the end as i had a really bad cold)
Original post by prettykt
We share some classes together, and we hang out in the breaks in between, we have know each other for about 2 months, and he flirts with me and asked me to "hang out" this holiday (but wanted me to arrange it all. had to cancel in the end as i had a really bad cold)

Don't assume he is not interested. Some guys follow the rule where they 'shouldn't reply quickly otherwise we'll look to desperate' so maybe he is pushing that. Sounds like he is interested. Maybe you should ask him what he thinks of you and why he takes so long to reply.

Alternatively he could be genuinely busy or someone who doesn't stay stuck to his phone.

Either way try and if he doesn't reciprocate then maybe he is not worth it.
Reply 7
He's either not a texting kind of person, not interested, or he's playing games.

What do you talk about? If it's the boring "howz skool?" stuff then they're probably not going to bother anyway.
He doesn't care it's obvious, chin up sweetie you're worth more

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending