The Student Room Group

Mentally scarred after an incident last night

Don't know how to word this but I've woke up feeling nauseous as hell. This isn't a troll post either although I really wish that it was.

I went out with a few pals last night for NYE. I was having a great night until something happened. Some woman was really flirty with me and whispering some dirty **** in my ear and how much she wanted my D. Most guys would definitely go along with it after a good few drinks and obviously in my pretty drunken state I lapped it up and went along with it.

We went to some quiet side street and started making out before she grabbed my D and I followed suit... literally.

She had a dick.

She looked and sounded feminine as hell. I genuinely couldn't believe it. I had to get the hell out of there so I said my goodbyes and went home because I felt sick. I've heard and laughed at people who've had similar stories in the past but I genuinely never would've thought it would ever happen to me.

Just the thought of kissing and touching his/her manhood without realizing the situation has really ****ed my head up. Thankfully none of my friends know about it but I'm worried about that image coming back to haunt me when I'm working or trying to focus on something in the future. I wanted to grab 2017 by the balls after an up and down 2016 but I didn't expect to do it so soon.

Advice would be welcome.
Sounds like a nightmare. You tried pinching yourself yet?
I love how you still added that sneaky lil' pun at the end lmao. Nobody but you two were there, so it's not going to be used as blackmail material or anything (not that that seem to be your primary concern tho). Not much I can say other than to quit drinking wkwkwk.

Something like that will definitely make it hard to trust, and anyone would be shocked in your situation. You were intoxicated, and not aware of what was going on. We all do dumb stuff. In this case, you were lucky enough to notice what you were about to do. I don't really know how to comfort you, so that's all I've got m8. Good luck.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by prazzyjazzy
I love how you still added that sneaky lil' pun at the end lmao. Nobody but you two were there, so it's not going to be used as blackmail material or anything (not that that seem to be your primary concern tho). Not much I can say other than to quit drinking wkwkwk.

[video]http://imgur.com/gallery/CoWZ05t[/video]
So you touched another dick. I mean really dude, I know it must be tough for you right now, but it's just a dick. You didnt get an S.T.D, you didnt get led down an alleyway to get robbed and you didnt end up in hospital.

you touched a dick. tone doesnt come across well online so I feel obligated to say this next sentence isnt said in an angry or sarcastic way.

get a grip dude, all you did was touch a dick. lol

Edit: and if its jokes and ridicule youre worried about, dont. Take it in your stride and people will see it as a bit of a laugh. Take it badly and people will be left thinking theres more than meets the eye.
(edited 7 years ago)
Horrible to feel youd been tricked like that but move on, learn from your error, don't get so leathered that you don't know what you're doing or go down dark alleys with slappers youve
just picked up. It could have been much much worse!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending