The Student Room Group

what do you do when bullies gang up on you

What do you do !!! They stand around u like a group of 10 nd humiliate you and say horrible things to you ?? Help me. I don't wanna tell anyone and I don't wanna go school I've been skiving for a while

Scroll to see replies

Tell the teachers and get em in trouble lol. And just do it every time they make a comment. They'l stop after a while when they keep getting in trouble.
Reply 2
You need to tell the teachers or they won't stop.
Stone Cold Stunner on one of them. The others will then leave you alone.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Tell the teachers and get em in trouble lol. And just do it every time they make a comment. They'l stop after a while when they keep getting in trouble.

basically yeah because I've done a horrible deed in the past I don't wanna go to a teacher what else can I do
Reply 5
How tall are you? If you're fairly tall and have a bit of fat on you, hit the gym hard and try to gain some strength. But if their's 10 of them, then the best thing to do would be to tell a teacher, the police, or make a group of your own friends. You could even make friends with people from the older years.
Original post by randomgirl995
What do you do !!! They stand around u like a group of 10 nd humiliate you and say horrible things to you ?? Help me. I don't wanna tell anyone and I don't wanna go school I've been skiving for a while

Bullies work by isolating people, so skiving isnt going to help and you just let them win. I cna understand you are frightened, but their behaviour is unnaceptable. You arent going to beat it alone becayse your best solution so far is to hide and they pik on people who are vulnerable.

What they dont want is to get found out or have adults involved.
Have you told your parents? Maybe an older sibling or family friend?

There are many anti bullying charities who you can speak with in confidence and talk it through:

1.Childline 0800 1111
https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/types-bullying/

2. [email protected]
https://bulliesout.com/need-support/young-people/

3. https://www.kidscape.org.uk/advice/advice-for-young-people/dealing-with-bullying/

https://www.kidscape.org.uk/advice/advice-for-young-people/dealing-with-bullying/where-can-i-get-help/

4. International Anti-Bullying Charity

If you want to get in touch, either complete the form or give us a call on (01273) 201129.
We’re in the office between 09:30 18:00.
basically yeah because I've done a horrible deed in the past I don't wanna go to a teacher what else can I do

You seem incapable of handling it on your own, so you have to get help. theres advice to dela with bullying in the links I gave and its to do with assertiveness and not letting it happen, but its a little late for that. You arent really going to take ten on, so the only people who cna deal properly with them are adults.

Doesn't matter what you've done. Just tell the teachers you're getting bullied.

I think if a large number of people are picking on you your reputation isn't going to get any worse by telling on them.
Doesn't matter what you've done. Just tell the teachers you're getting bullied.

I think if a large number of people are picking on you your reputation isn't going to get any worse by telling on them.
answer my other question will they gang up on me "
answer my other question will they gang up on me "

You could just stay indoors during break times. Like stay in a classroom with a teacher and read a book or something.
You could just stay indoors during break times. Like stay in a classroom with a teacher and read a book or something.

No answer my other question WILL THEY ?

oh. Not if you tell the teachers every time they pick on you. After the first time you tell the teachers they'l probably make comments about it. Then you just tell a teacher every time they do it and they'l stop. Because they'l be getting into trouble a lot. They'l end up getting phonecalls to their parents etc.
I grow a thick skin and stop caring about it. but if It results in violence I tell them to enjoy getting a good career with a criminal record.
Tell someone, get help.

How can anyone answer that question?
Original post by 999tigger
How can anyone answer that question?
read it and think what do u think
Tell your head teacher and teachers.
read it and think what do u think

You arent being sensible. being bullied is not nice, but skiving only lets them win and damages your studies.

Unless you toughen up or become more confident and assertive, then on your own you wont solve it, hence you need to get an adult involved.

I looked up the bullying charities for you and on each of their suites there is information to help you tackle bullies. You can read that. Talk to childline and maybe they cab help you understand that bullies are cowards, but you need an adult to break the bullying.

Tell your parents, a sibling or a fmaily friend you trust.

Man up and stand your ground, words don't mean ****.

If that doesn't work just snake them to teachers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending